Bob Woodward book on Trump

Here is a video where Woodward actually claims that email was a direct threat against him from Obama himself. LOL. Ca t wait to see how you deflect this

You know the video doesn't show what you say it does.
{<jimmies}

Just a HIF huh? Shut the fuck up, you dishonest, mealy mouthed hack. Oh no, please don’t call in Hack V Savage. I’ve made him cry so much he won’t even respond to me

Yikes, this is embarrassing

Spell it out for me?

You won't because you realize how ridiculous it is.

Woodward was reporting unflatteringly about the Obama Whitehouse. A Staffer called him up pissed off trying to get him to change what he was saying.

He followed up with an e-mail saying that he thinks Woodward isn;t looking at this correctly and would end up regretting what he reported.

Woodward went on to explain.....

"Woodward repeated the last sentence, making clear he saw it as a veiled threat. “ ‘You’ll regret.’ Come on,” he said. “I think if Obama himself saw the way they’re dealing with some of this, he would say, ‘Whoa, we don’t tell any reporter ‘you’re going to regret challenging us.’”

They have to be willing to live in the world where they’re challenged,” Woodward continued in his calm, instantly recognizable voice. “I’ve tangled with lots of these people. But suppose there’s a young reporter who’s only had a couple of years — or 10 years’ — experience and the White House is sending him an email saying, ‘You’re going to regret this.’ You know, tremble, tremble. I don’t think it’s the way to operate.”

Woodward is right.

A more junior journalist who isn't as experienced with dealing with the Whitehouse might have felt intimidated into squashing the story. Not because they thing the CIA is going to whack them but it is pretty strongly worded. Try and scare them into second guessing their reporting and sources.

Or more accurately they remove the young journalists access. No CIA needed to show their are repercussions for not toeing the line. Where as Woodward will get access whether some staffer is mad or not.

Keep flailing.

Since you're slow, here, let me spell it out for you Corky. All this fawning you and your tribe are doing over Woodward's credibility, you were doing the same over Wolff. I was not likening Wolff to Woodward, as far as journalistic acumen goes, which you for some reason(you're slow) have interpreted as such. My point is that it is you guys who see no difference in journalistic credibility, and would lend the same credibility you're currently lending to Woodward, to literally anyone else. It makes your judgement on journalistic credibility invalid. You don't give two fucks about who wrote the book, and I'd wager 75% of you just learned about Woodward in the last month.

Was that slow enough for ya, or do you need pictures to follow along?

Why do you view your blind assertion as some prescient, genius point? It was easy to understand, and was not at all anything but cheap and facile. I think that you think none of us have heard of Woodward or Bernstein is mere projection.

Keep playing border patrol, homie.

Can you come up with a few more strawmen? You're making @HereticBD's point about a thousand times over. Wolff himself says in that clip that he has no proof. But yeah, Trump says and whatnot. Great arguments, guy.

The irony here, palpable it is.

Woodward made it all up lol

GwIK95B.jpg

How many books can be written about non factual events? Literally everyone is trying to write a Trump book these days.

This is yet another nothingburger

Yeah, I think I prefer most of Trump's foreign policy compared to neo-con Cold War garbage.

Anything to keep the ol' military-industrial complex going.

And yet at this very moment there is another thread about how Mattis will be gone after the mid terms because he's a Moderate and Trump wants war

Then people wonder why we dont believe the media. So is Trump a naive hippie who cant understand why we need endless wars or is he a maniac who wants war?

Woodward has tapes of people claiming they heard conversations from people who heard people saying things said about Trump. Awesome.

Same for Syria and trade.

It is amazing to me that they could be so arrogant as to double down on dumb, when things are so volatile.

Then i remember these people aren't nearly as arrogant as they are risk adverse. We see this time and again in corporate America, where they try the same failed playbook over and over, because trying something new, somehow increases risk, even when the failed playbook guarantees failure.

Back