Bob Woodward book on Trump

I wonder if you would have understood had I included the whole quote. Doubtful, but a chance, in my estimation.

Naturally you didn't though, because you're just rambling. You said something stupid, realized it and are now trying to pretend your way out of it. We get it guy, it's not a new thing for you.

65cg.png

Probably the most interesting thing I've read in this thread so far. I already knew Trump was fucking crazy so the rest of the stuff isn't a surprise. I thought he was just lying about wanting to get out of the ME though looks like he really did want to and got reigned in. That's a shame.

Probably the most interesting thing I've read in this thread so far. I already knew Trump was fucking crazy so the rest of the stuff isn't a surprise. I thought he was just lying about wanting to get out of the ME though looks like he really did want to and got reigned in. That's a shame.
Trump wears his preferences on his sleeve. That's why people like him.

Trump wears his preferences on his sleeve. That's why people like him.

He should go on live TV with wanting to get out of the middle east it's an important issue and one that many people will be on his side about. Then again even if he did bring that up on national television they'd probably just make all the headlines about all the other things said in the interview and not the middle east talk.

Then again even if he did bring that up on national television they'd probably just make all the headlines about all the other things said in the interview and not the middle east talk.

Yup. I always listen to his complete statements rather than reading the media coverage.

Back