Bobby Lashley calling out Brock Lesnar

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Lashley has called him out recently. Also says he will be returning to WWE.

If Lesnar and Lashley agreed to fight COULD WWE hold their own actual fight on one of their big PPV's?

I dont know how they could sanction it or if they could?

Lashley has just signed a contract with WWE and the plan is to have him feud with Lesnar after wrestlemania. Brock will probably lose his title to Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania then feud with Lashley until Summerslam (August) when his contract is up. Maybe Brock will somehow get by USADA and return for the year end card since its the 25th anniversary.

Lashley has called him out recently. Also says he will be returning to WWE.

If Lesnar and Lashley agreed to fight COULD WWE hold their own actual fight on one of their big PPV's?

I dont know how they could sanction it or if they could?

I imagine they could get it sanctioned. They did "Brawl for All" years back which was 100% legit

Didn't wwe hold a boxing tournament once? Bradshaw won it. It was like a Tough Man tournament or some shit

Edit: Bart Gunn won it. Shoot wrestling

Do they test in WWE... Both are legit muscle monsters. Can we send them back Punk for a triple threat...

I imagine they could get it sanctioned. They did "Brawl for All" years back which was 100% legit

That and pro wrestling itself was sanctioned by the athletic commissions up until the early 90's when Vince came out and said it was "sports entertainment." All they were really doing is sticking their hand in his pocket.

Didn't wwe hold a boxing tournament once? Bradshaw won it. It was like a Tough Man tournament or some shit

Edit: Bart Gunn won it. Shoot wrestling

Yeah then they had Bart Gun fight Butter Bean at Wrestlemania, which was a terrible idea.

Fight starts at 5:40

Last edited:
Hell the hell out all those guys did Dana White end up with CM Punk?

Vince only likes muscular men on fake fights, he doesn't seem to care about real fighting.

Do they test in WWE... Both are legit muscle monsters. Can we send them back Punk for a triple threat...

Yeah they have a 3 strikes wellness policy for all drugs. I do believe they allow TRT though. They can take test, but they have to be cleared by a doctor first and the treatment is strictly monitored.

Their goal is to cut out the dirty black market shit, so the next generation of wrestlers aren't dropping dead in their 40's and 50's.

Last edited:
Shoot fighting was originally a pro wrestling thing so I can't imagine that it's not possible

Lesnar and Lashley will wrestle in WWE. Hope after his WWE stint, Lesnar can go to MMA...

If he's clean.

And boy did they punish the poor fucker who won when he wasn't supposed to.

After it happened they said it was one of the worst ideas they ever had.

Yeah they have a 3 strikes wellness policy for all drugs. I do believe they allow TRT though. They can take test, but they have to be cleared by a doctor first and the treatment is strictly monitored.

Their goal is to cut out the dirty black market shit, so the next generation of wrestlers aren't dropping dead in their 40's and 50's.
They also don't test part-time talent. Brock wasn't tested in his last stint.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/26/brock-lesnar-no-wwe-punishment-for-failed-ufc-drug-tests/

"WWE’s talent wellness program does not apply to part-time performers such as Brock Lesnar," the spokesperson said.

Back