Bobby Lashley calling out Brock Lesnar

I think they were trying to push someone else, but Gunn ended up getting to the end. Vince was mad and made that Butterbean fight to humiliate him since most of those fans thought he got beat up by a fat guy. At least that's what I remember seeing from some Youtube shows that I throw on when I'm drunk.

But to get back to your point. They probably could get it sanctioned for them to do an MMA match. They both have MMA records and everything. The testing could come into play, but I'm sure there are ways around it. It's not like they are trying to start a legit MMA company.
Yeah they wanted Jim Ross's "boy" DR DEATH STEVE WILLIAMS to win. Gunn knocked him out

Who gives a shit?
You, duh. Did somebody force your little sausage finger to click on the link to a thread topic on a forum of million other topics that apparently werent more interesting?

lol

Was it Dr Death Steve Williams that was supposed to win?

if you watched any of his fights you can tell they are fixed. ill never watch him after the Karl Etherington fight

And it was Bradshaw that was supposed to win.

I feel bad for the guy. I loved dr death when he was in the nwa in the late 80’s. Jim Ross posted a pic of Dr Death near the end of his life and the guy was 100 pounds wet. Sad

Re-watching that video clip... Gunn is lucky Butterbean was wearing boxing gloves and not 4oz'ers. Savage KO.

99% sure this was started because Dan Severn had just signed and this was created to put him over. Bruce Prichard did a great podcast on brawl for all a few months back

It was Dr Death. Severn pulled out of it after the first fight, because he didn't like the boxing gloves.

It was Dr Death. Severn pulled out of it after the first fight, because he didn't like the boxing gloves.
This sound's right in retrospect, but I thought it was Bradshaw. I never felt like WWE really got behind Dr. D. despite his serious talent.

He's one of the few I felt could have done MMA had he gone down a different path or time era.

Back