Bobby Lashley returned to WWE

Go Go Plata

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Not that he was that active in Bellator.. We can effectively cross his name out for any future match ups for the immediate future. I highly doubtful WWE let's him still fight.

Scott Coker would love that extra WWE attention. But I highly doubt Vince McMahon would decide to co-promote with Bellator when he already has something of a working relationship with the UFC.

Could Lashley have been Bellator Heavyweight champion if he gave a fuck? Who knows.....I wish we could have seen him fight Kongo, Minakov, and Mitrione. That Chad Griggs fight probably scared him away from real competition.

In the big picture, Lashley didn't have any impact on the MMA industry. His biggest accomplishment is being the lineal Shark Fights Heavyweight champion. It's something, I guess.

Oh well. He was nothing more than a can crusher. Never fought a single legit guy his entire career.

Oh well. He was nothing more than a can crusher. Never fought a single legit guy his entire career.
I'll never forgay the time chad muttonchops griggs hammerfisted lashley after lashley gassed hard, great victory for muttonchops

That was a nice little suprise. I remember reading a few months back that they wanted to bring him back to work a program with Brock, but had completely forgotten about it until he showed up last night

They should had ended WrestleMania with Lashley destroying Lesnar in the ring.

Back in the day, I was a Lashley fan in WWE but I barely followed him in TNA or his mma run. Hopefully, if Lesnar sticks around they can set them up in a program.

He'll be back...old and washed up is a requirement for their HW division

He's improved quite a bit, the few times I watched tna he would come out and was like a shark in a pond. The reason why I mention that is because in the wwe previously he didn't really embrace the spotlight like he should have and now he looks way more comfortable.

Hopefully he has discovered some charisma this time around. Still built like a brick sh!thouse, though.

Guy is jacked but has 0 charisma

Maybe if they have him smash guys Goldberg style, including guys like Brock and Roman Reigns...People will give a shit about him

Would love to see this happen....At "The Greatest Royal Rumble," have Lashley come out at the end of the Brock/Reigns match....After Brock wins, and is leaving the cage with Reigns half lifeless in the center, hit Lashley's music, and have him completely run through Brock, and leave him laying like he did Elias.....That way, the whole Reigns as a contender angle is out the door, and you have new, interesting feud starting....I'd have Lashley eventually take the strap from Brock, but have to face off next with Braun...

By the way...what's up with this title..."Greatest Royal Rumble?" This makes no sense at all.....couldn't you have just came up with a better/original name?

Not that he was that active in Bellator.. We can effectively cross his name out for any future match ups for the immediate future. I highly doubtful WWE let's him still fight.
Why is he back? He sucks and is not a big time name

Needs to be @fakefightbobby now that he is confirmed an MMA quitter

Back