Body shot knockouts.

Ward got beat up for six rounds before this happened:

Still waiting for someone to let me know which great fighter in history has ever been stopped by a body shot......

Still waiting for someone to let me know which great fighter in history has ever been stopped by a body shot......
Depends how great we're talking, I suppose.

Ken Buchanan, Jose Luis Castillo, Ricky Hatton, Daniel Zaragoza.... there's probably someone really obvious we're all missing.

Ken Buchanan, Jose Luis Castillo, Ricky Hatton, Daniel Zaragoza.... there's probably someone really obvious we're all missing.

Manny Pacquiao.

His nuts were fine, he quit.
You obviously have no way of knowing that. In any case, let me know how you feel after taking numerous nut shots from a world champion boxer.

anyone ever seen a truly great fighter lose to a body shot?

me neither(unless you are a fucking quitter like DLH)
don't talk shit on fighters and people who actually step in the ring.
i see this opinion often parroted by dumb :eek::eek::eek:s who never had the heart to compete, feeding themselves Zelenoff level delusions.

Hatton vs JLC was nice.

Langford, Fitzsimmons, Zale and Armstrong just for Bert @proncely

You have ward vs Gatti Gatti vs Dorin and ward Sanchez but I’m pretty sure they’re already in some of those clips.

Hurtado vs Bailey and Jose atg Arce vs Rojas deserve a mention.

Takashi Miura stopped Miguel Roman in January with a huge punch to the stomach in one of the better fights this year.
That 1 was fuckin brutal. Not sure how he got up from it.

Virgil Hill is probably on the level of these guys, so him too.

Back