Bodyguard’s thrilling opening stand-off | Richard Madden - BBC

unimackpass

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
On a marine charter for a dive job that was supposed to be 75 days is streaching out into 150. Pushing over
two hundred days at sea including jobs before this charter so kinda going stir crazy but the money is to good to take any time off. Four way anchored so I have a lot of extra time on my hands and not much boat handling.
Anyway watching a lot of documentaries ect. Stumbled on this little BBC due-dad and looks kinda promising.

Not sure if anyone else has checked it out but I got nothing better to do so will report more later.

Watched the first one and I have to say it's pretty dang good so I watched number 2 and it just keeps getting better.
The story line and characters are well developed and goes multiple directions you don't see coming. There's quite a bit of action but it's not over the top and quite believable.
This could actually suck but I'm so stir crazy I think it's good and loosing touch with reality.

I should be moose hunting right now or deer hunting on Kodiak not hanging out on a boat watching movies.

havent seen it.IS it worth a watch, the series? you have been stuck at sea for 150 days? what job u doing? like what are u diving for?

Watched the first one and I have to say it's pretty dang good so I watched number 2 and it just keeps getting better.
The story line and characters are well developed and goes multiple directions you don't see coming. There's quite a bit of action but it's not over the top and quite believable.
This could actually suck but I'm so stir crazy I think it's good and loosing touch with reality.

I should be moose hunting right now or deer hunting on Kodiak not hanging out on a boat watching movies.

What would you do if you have only one bullet left and you see a brown bear cups and their mommy bear staring right at you from a not too far distance?

And iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeiiiiiiiiiii will always love you

Spoiler alert.
Here's a intense scene with a truck bomb headed for a school with children on the playground (multicultural enrichment incoming scene). All the elements involved to engage someone into the movie especially because of what has actually been going on in real life. It's a sample of the way they build drama and intensity.

A woman in authority authorizes "critical shot" if required.

Edit- The "bodyguards" children went to that school so now their wondering if it's in retaliation for his interference involving previous terrorists attacks. If so then there must be leaks inside the system, is anyone safe? Can anyone be trusted?
Dang.

Last edited:
Watched the first 2 episodes with the lady friend last night. Thought it was good. Will watch rest asap.

havent seen it.IS it worth a watch, the series? you have been stuck at sea for 150 days? what job u doing? like what are u diving for?

I would say it's well worth the watch especially since people settle for such nonsense as The Simpsons and then lie to themselves because their to helpless to do anything about their pathetic lives. ;)

We're moving toward a 150 days on this particular job but 200 including the earlier part of the season. There was a small oil spill on Kodiak that we spent a lot of time on. Wish we were there now, we could hunt, fish and hike during the job.

We aren't a dedicated dive vessel but we lease out to for that kind of work if the charter is profitable. This one is for a oil company connecting pipelines from oil rigs to shore. They've been winching pipe from shore using a pull barge with 150tons of pressure so things have are coming apart. Turned the job into a big time profit year but we are over this thing and ready to move on.

Back