Bomb at North Carolina Airport

CNN had an article about it on their website. But yeah for some reason this wasn't a popular story.

Most likely antifa given he 'identified' as native American.

The phrase "fight a war on US soil" is distinctly more McVeigh-ish than antifa. The camo shirt is too, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Whatever group he identified with, he's a terrorist and we should be happy to see him removed.

Crazy that a story like this can get no attention, but there has been a lot happening.

The phrase "fight a war on US soil" is distinctly more McVeigh-ish than antifa. The camo shirt is too, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Whatever group he identified with, he's a terrorist and we should be happy to see him removed.

Crazy that a story like this can get no attention, but there has been a lot happening.

This story doesn't really fit into left wing or right wing narrative. I'm not surprised it's been largely ignored.

He’s white so it’s mental illness.
Think I should change the thread title to “Muslim plants bomb at NC airport” and see how many more comments I get? (Native Americans crossed the Bering Strait, right? So white dudes claiming to be Native Americans are basically Arabs. It’s science.)

Last edited:
Back