Bones Jones Fires back at Chuck

did chuck introduce jon to bad habits?

It isn't nice to bully senior citizens with mental deficiencies. Bad Jon Jones. Bad.

Chuck stay safe, chase Tito, and stay in your lane...

Chuck, you can't spend the money if you're dead.

Lol’ at Ladelle.
Jon is like one of them sherdoggers who thinks Its an insult to call Conor ‘conroy’ or whatever other shit they come up with

What are you talking about dude. Jon didnt start this. Chuck has been talking mad shit about how hes the man to beat Jon for YEARS now. YEARS.

Jon took it in stride for a long ass time, but Chuck just wont stop. Chuck wants to start shit up again when Jon is going through a shitty time in life, so Jon being a real man and a real alpha is letting Chuck know they can figure out shit in person, if he really wants it like that.

This is how real men should be. Jon isn't about this twitter finger tough guy bullshit. He wants to squash shit the real way if Chuck is going to press it.

Yeah but Chuck is basically an invalid at this point. He's so brain damaged, he might as well be mentally ill...

The lack of respect Chuck gets on here these days is surprising. Prime Chuck may very well have beaten the snot out of Jones. I've always said out of all the top LHW's that could possibly beat Jones, Chuck had the best chance to do it. His chin was legendary. He would eat punches like they were pancakes and keep coming at you (and he would laugh at Jones' "power" punches, imo). He had ko power in his right hand, left hand, right foot and left foot. He was rangey and threw stuff from odd angles, often with pinpoint accuracy. His TDD was some of the best in the sport, and IF you managed to take him down, he would 99 percent of the time find some way to pop right back up. And his mentality was that of a killer. "that look in Chuck's eye" was seriously a REAL thing. That dude was looking to take you OUT, at every moment in the fight. And HE could do it. Jones? Not so much. At least not the with ko power. And as a Chuck fan, even I will admit that for every eye poke Jones dished out, Chuck would answer with one of his own :D It would have been a slobber knocker, that fight. Even if Jones managed to win, he would've looked worse than he did after the Gus fight.

Last edited:
The lack of respect Chuck gets on here these days is surprising. Prime Chuck may very well have beaten the snot out of Jones. I've always said out of all the legendary LHW's that could possibly beat Jones, Chuck had the best chance to do it.
I doubt it. Rampage took out prime chuck. Although obviously rampage at his best was a beast.

Chuck could definitely be taken down and he could be outstruck.

Jones Is surprisingly elusive on the feet, his kicks, elbows and versatility In general would be an Issue.

Although, on paper, stylistically Chuck could present a challenge. At his peak he was definitely a beast so I can understand why Chuck thinks he'd have a good shot. He had power, an Iron chin, excellent takedown defence and the ability to stand back up upon being taken down.

At this point, Chuck's style has been dissected and the blueprint to beat him is clear. The same cant be said for Jones

I'd agree that Chuck deserves more respect though

Can’t even spell Liddell right...
giphy.gif

I doubt it. Rampage took out prime chuck. Although obviously rampage at his best was a beast.

Chuck could definitely be taken down and he could be outstruck.

Jones Is surprisingly elusive on the feet, his kicks, elbows and versatility In general would be an Issue.

Although, on paper, stylistically Chuck could present a challenge. At his peak he was definitely a beast so I can understand why Chuck thinks he'd have a good shot. He had power, an Iron chin, excellent takedown defence and the ability to stand back up upon being taken down.

At this point, Chuck's style has been dissected and the blueprint to beat him is clear. The same cant be said for Jones

I'd agree that Chuck deserves more respect though

Rampage did take out prime Chuck, but everybody has their "kryptonite" opponents (except Jones....but Jones never faced a prime Chuck, either). Dennis Hallman beat prime Hughes twice. Chuck was Tito's kryptonite. etc. Rampage just had the perfect style to beat Chuck. And I think Chuck had, at least possibly, the right style and attributes to beat Jones. But I can definitely see the debate. I'm not saying for sure that Chuck beats him, just that he had the best chance out of all the legendary LHW's.

Rampage did take out prime Chuck, but everybody has their "kryptonite" opponents (except Jones....but Jones never faced a prime Chuck, either). Dennis Hallman beat prime Hughes twice. Chuck was Tito's kryptonite. etc. Rampage just had the perfect style to beat Chuck. And I think Chuck had, at least possibly, the right style and attributes to beat Jones. But I can definitely see the debate. I'm not saying for sure that Chuck beats him, just that he had the best chance out of all the legendary LHW's.
he definitely had a shot. I can see how he'd match up with him well stylistically.

Although I think Jones would beat him standing. His length / frame control makes him extremely elusive and difficult to land on. I think chuck would be chasing him a lot, generally he fights better as a counter fighter imo. Probably a 5 round decision unless Jones gets him tired and finishes somehow on top.

But yeah, I can see the debate. Prime chuck had some interesting attributes

Back