Boom! Just got a Peavey T60

Losfer Words

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Yo sherdogs. I just bought a 1979 peavey T60. Very excited about it. Now I just have to wait until it arrives.
American Made
Killer pick ups that can switch between single coil and humbucker (dependent upon the position of the tone knob)
Also has a phase switch that puts both pickups in or out of phase
Underrated, undervalued American electric guitar made by Chip Todd that holds its own place in guitar history.

xny5nsja3fcpu6ifjfws.jpg

I'm sure that guitar has access to a billion different sounds.

Nice catch.

Nice dude, nothing like the thrill of a new piece of gear. Being able to switch between single coil and humbucker is cool too.

Yo sherdogs. I just bought a 1979 peavey T60. Very excited about it. Now I just have to wait until it arrives.
American Made
Killer pick ups that can switch between single coil and humbucker (dependent upon the position of the tone knob)
Also has a phase switch that puts both pickups in or out of phase
Underrated, undervalued American electric guitar made by Chip Todd that holds its own place in guitar history.

xny5nsja3fcpu6ifjfws.jpg
Underrated guitar. We had one at a music store I worked at, I used to play it quite a bit. The basses are not bad either.

Peavey makes great stuff

I love my Classic 50 4x10 and Classic 30 1x12 tube combo amps, el84 great tone for not too much dough

Back