Borat tricks Sarah Palin into interview

I like both of them. I ain't mad. May watch when drunk.

There's something these comedians haven't picked up on yet: this isn't 2005. These days, the absurdity is concentrated on the Left. You can poke fun at the fact that Dick Cheney supports waterboarding, but Democrats are screaming about abolishing Immigration and Customs Enforcement ("open borders"), acknowledging "white privilege", fluid gender identity, cucking to save their marriages, hoax hate crimes, etc. Maybe Borat should sneak into the Congressional Hispanic Caucus and trick its members into admitting that they want to overthrow the USA and establish the Aztlan Empire. Or maybe he should file a lawsuit based on someone assuming his gender identity and win a $1,000,000 judgment. Now that would be funny.

typical right winger... no sense of humor

best thing he's ever done was the interview on Opie and Anthony as Borat when Patrice O'Neill was there too

that or his Ali G interview w/ David Beckham and Posh Spice was amazing

best thing he's ever done was the interview on Opie and Anthony as Borat when Patrice O'Neill was there too

that or his Ali G interview w/ David Beckham and Posh Spice was amazing
I like when he had Ron Paul in the hotel room and started making advances towards Ron... HAHA. Ron called him a queer

10 minutes of silence always kills me

typical right winger... no sense of humor

There's a saying going around that "the Left can't meme." It's kind of like saying "white people can't dance," or something to that effect. So with all due respect, I don't need any dancing lessons from you.

2ahdqu8.gif~c200

There's a saying going around that "the Left can't meme." It's kind of like saying "white people can't dance," or something to that effect. So with all due respect, I don't need any dancing lessons from you.

2ahdqu8.gif~c200

The left cant meme sounds like a saying that is relevant to 12 year olds. Keep it

Good for him for landing such a big fish. But I have to say that I never liked his style of comedy. It relies on people being polite as he acts like a fool, and then editing the footage afterwards to make them look naive or foolish. It just doesn't get a laugh out of me as it's mostly just shock humour type of crap, not clever or witty at all. Like could you imagine watching Borat for a second time? That would be painful.
Polite?

Dude you need to watch da Ali G show and see the original Borat and Bruno

HAHA, so apparently Sasha Baron Cohen or (Borat) or some may remember him as Ali G has tricked Sarah Palin and her daughter into giving an on camera interview for his new show by posing as a disabled veteran.

palin-crazy.png

It looks as though he also tricked Dick Cheney into an interview and attempted to get him to autograph his waterboarding kit. If you aren't familiar with his work he does some hilarious interviews with Trump, Ron Paul and others. After the interview the driver CBS dropped the Palins off at the wrong airport making them miss their flight. HAHA

“Yup — we were duped. Ya’ got me, Sacha. Feel better now?” Ms. Palin wrote, saying she was a “victim” of the comedian for the Showtime series “Who Is America?,” which debuts on Sunday.

Ms. Palin said she was invited to appear on a “legit Showtime historical documentary.”

She was interviewed by what appeared to be a disabled veteran in a wheelchair, who she assumes was Mr. Cohen in disguise. He peppered her with questions, she added, that were “full of Hollywoodism’s disrespect and sarcasm.”

Before you get all huffy and puffy republicans a tweet by a 100% disabled veteran tweeted his support in mocking politicians who deserve to be mocked.

GerardSF@gerardsleeps

I’m a 100% service disabled honorably discharged U.S. Marine; Sacha Baron Cohen please keep up your amazing work!

5:43 PM - Jul 10, 2018

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/11/arts/television/sarah-palin-sacha-baron-cohen.html
ohh, well as long as one person said it was cool!!!

And yet I haven't seen her run to the defence of her former Presidential running-mate when the current President bashes him left, right, and center.

quote-he-john-mccain-is-a-war-hero-because-he-was-captured-i-like-people-that-weren-t-captured-donald-trump-147-57-39.jpg
please dont post stupid shit people say, we can all go find the 57 states, my muslim faith, i swill side with the muslims, etc that ya boy said.

You made me LOL! :)

Sen. McCain is old-school military. You take a dump in his hat, he's not going to put it on and "Thanks! It fits MUCH better now." He's gonna get some payback.
Mccain is a hack that was sacrificed by the repubs after GW. They knew no repub was gonna win so they looked around and said who can we throw out there that we dont really give a shit about or care if they lose... of theres Mccain, hes been around forever, lets use him.

Sasha Baron Cohen's gimick is actually kinda borring.

was never a fan of Cohen. Judging him based on Borat the movie and 1-2 of his fake interviews (forget who they were but if I can't remember it couldn't have been that good). I don't understand why he was popular in the first place...

His film Bruno is disgustingly bad.

Back