Borat tricks Sarah Palin into interview

He's good, and the Ali G show was great. I still crack up at that Veteran/Veterinarian bit he did with that farm vet. Borat gets all the love, but his Ali G character is severely underrated. The layers of ignorance he comes up with on the fly is amazing.
I was going to post this exact sentiment and reference the same interview. Lol i also crack up at youths in asia.

Seriously, you guys have GOT to watch this.

It's far better than we expected.

Seriously, the sheer absurdity of it all. I felt pain all through my Cardi B neural pathway.
<36>

I know a lot of people will respond that they just fell for a prank, but they didn't fall for their opinions that "certain talented children" should be slinging lead in elementary schools.

Holy God... You literally cannot straw-man a right-wing gun rights advocate. Their perspective will always be legitimately more unhinged than any absurd, lunatic portrayal you might try to formulate.

<36>

I know a lot of people will respond that they just fell for a prank, but they didn't fall for their opinions that "certain talented children" should be slinging lead in elementary schools.

"Fell for a prank" = "Expressed my unfiltered opinion on the subject".

Jesus. I started to watch and had to turn it off. I’ve got to be in the right state of mind to see someone make fools of themselves like that. It is uncomfortable to watch.
I’m pro-gun, but don’t take a stance that teachers or students should be armed. Much less toddlers. Those guys are loons.

Jokes about Trump? Like an Ali G interview?

Amusingly, Trump actually catches on and leaves. Alot of people dont.

I think Trump's brain was short-circuited by a white man speaking like a colored.

Mccain is a hack that was sacrificed by the repubs after GW. They knew no repub was gonna win so they looked around and said who can we throw out there that we dont really give a shit about or care if they lose... of theres Mccain, hes been around forever, lets use him.

At the time it was smart. McCain was still the Maverick, and could sway a lot of independent voters. But he was having to defend Obama when people asked him if he was a Muslim and all that shit.

Palin made sense, first female VP, another way to sway voters but ultimately proved to be fatal for his campaign when she spoke.

At the time it was smart. McCain was still the Maverick, and could sway a lot of independent voters. But he was having to defend Obama when people asked him if he was a Muslim and all that shit.

Palin made sense, first female VP, another way to sway voters but ultimately proved to be fatal for his campaign when she spoke.
thats what im saying, he was basically the best guy to throw out there in a losing situation. I didn't mind the female thing but thought there was other women who could have joined him.

Palin was an excellent pick for seven days: the exact amount of time between the rabble rousing speech that she gave at the Republican convention and when that ABC interview with Charlie Gibson aired and people realized she was an imbecile.

palin-crazy.png

Ms. Palin said she was invited to appear on a “legit Showtime historical documentary.”

Lol'd @ this

What a dumbass

Fucking unbelievable to me that this guy is still around, let alone clowning people of Palin or Cheney caliber. First time I ever saw him was in a dorm room, at least 15 years ago, high as fuck and someone throws on some Ali G vids they downloaded from Kazaa. Then a few years later right before Borat came out, I thought 'how are people going to fall for this shit though? Do they not have google?' And here we are in 2018, and this guy is still out trolling fools. Respect where respect is due.

Back