Borat tricks Sarah Palin into interview

Fucking unbelievable to me that this guy is still around, let alone clowning people of Palin or Cheney caliber. First time I ever saw him was in a dorm room, at least 15 years ago, high as fuck and someone throws on some Ali G vids they downloaded from Kazaa. Then a few years later right before Borat came out, I thought 'how are people going to fall for this shit though? Do they not have google?' And here we are in 2018, and this guy is still out trolling fools. Respect where respect is due.

Kazaa is like having unprotected sex with the internet

Kazaa is like having unprotected sex with the internet

There was a weirdly glorious time in history, right between Napster and BT, where all we had was Kazaa. Downloading anything, whether it was mp3s or divx, was like playing Russian Roulette. If you're of the generation who's had to keep their PC clean during those times (and succeeded) , you can easily hang with the pussies and their iphones today.

There was a weirdly glorious time in history, right between Napster and BT, where all we had was Kazaa. Downloading anything, whether it was mp3s or divx, was like playing Russian Roulette. If you're of the generation who's had to keep their PC clean during those times (and succeeded) , you can easily hang with the pussies and their iphones today.

There were others, Kazaa was one of my favorites though. With... Morpheus. I remember Limewire and Bearshare too but didnt use them.

I wonder how much those programs influence my skepticism of any claim on the internet. Kazaa had what you want, sometimes. But there were also fakes, viruses,etc. I think the same people who believe memes are the people who download an EXE when looking for music

thats what im saying, he was basically the best guy to throw out there in a losing situation. I didn't mind the female thing but thought there was other women who could have joined him.

One of the reasons I hate you cunt Trump supporters is that you've thrown him under the bus to defend Trump's deplorable comments about POWs.

One of the reasons I hate you cunt Trump supporters is that you've thrown him under the bus to defend Trump's deplorable comments about POWs.
I don't like how trump handles himself or how he tweets, but as long as he continues to do right economically, I don't give a shit who he offends. We can always have the next dem come along and do a Obama apologizes to the world 2.0 tour.

I don't like how trump handles himself or how he tweets, but as long as he continues to do right economically, I don't give a shit who he offends. We can always have the next dem come along and do a Obama apologizes to the world 2.0 tour.

So, you're basically admitting to selling your soul. Got it.

Jokes about Trump? Like an Ali G interview?

Amusingly, Trump actually catches on and leaves. Alot of people dont.

"Hundreds of millions years ago people were doing business and they were trading in rocks and stones and other things." That was actually funny from Trump.

Do right economically?
What is right economically about raising lowering taxes and deficit spending during an economic upswing?
What is right economically about trade sanctions against your closest allies (while granting concessions for nothing in return to your enemies) during an economic upswing?
What makes you think he personally has anything to do with the economy in the first place?
What makes you think that forcing Canada to develop trade relations with other countries rather than its closest trading partner is doing right economically?

What do you know? Palin was lying. Again.

The Kazaa download installed spyware on your system. It was only a matter of time before your computer got fucked up.

I had to do a couple of full Windows reinstalls before I decided to start running an older desktop system specifically to download shit from Kazaa and then BT.

Then came Megaupload a few years later.

Those were the days.

Last edited:
Seriously, you guys have GOT to watch this.

It's far better than we expected.

At first I could see the argument he was using some questionable cutting of footage. But the end where they give the whole speech about training toddlers? What the fuck?

Wasn't there something called morpheus too? It was around when Kazaa was around

borat isn't even funny so what does it matter
giphy.gif

Back