Border Lands saga

First and second were good. I played the second all of the DLC twice through. Pre-sequel sucked.

But three should be epic.. even though it won't come out for a long time.

Borderlands 2 is my favorite game of all time
I liked the Pre Sequel better than 1
Cant wait for this game

I am beyond excited for 3.

The first is probably my favorite console game of all time, the second one was amazing also, a little smoother but I still liked the first one more, I also liked how they kept the characters from 1 in the 2nd game because they are just brilliant characters and hilarious. TPS was decent, nothing compared to the first two but at least worth playing once if u are a fan of the series.

3 is my most anticipated game in the last decade probably, and I know they coined the word "borderworlds" a few years back so hopefully in the future there will be some sort of MMO to come out. That would be the best thing ever, it is highly unlikely but a man can dream.

They tried making one for the chinese market. Tried.

I actually like some things about Borderlands 1 the best.

Borderlands 2 was overall the better game but Borderlands 1 had more interesting weapons system imo.

I actually like some things about Borderlands 1 the best.

Borderlands 2 was overall the better game but Borderlands 1 had more interesting weapons system imo.

WAYYY better weapon mechanics, imo.

Can't wait for 3 -one of my favorite shooters.
<mma4>

I played both of them for a while before my interest petered out. They just felt like they went on forever and started feeling really grindy/repetitive.

They were unique though. I didn't even know they were making a new one. When is it coming out?

I've always wanted to like them but an fps is kind of lame when you feel underpowered and every enemy is a bullet sponge. I only spent like 3 hours total playing them between BL1 and BL2 though so I guess I didn't give them a fair shake

I've always wanted to like them but an fps is kind of lame when you feel underpowered and every enemy is a bullet sponge. I only spent like 3 hours total playing them between BL1 and BL2 though so I guess I didn't give them a fair shake

NG wasn't too bad, but NG+ is brutal with the bullet spong.

That's kind of why I like Borderlands 1, you feel a little more OP level per level than you do in BL2. Atleast until you find the reaally good stuff in BL2, but then the really good stuff in BL2 never seems to last as long as it did in BL1. In BL1 you could have a great loadout last you many levels, in BL2 it seems like you need to keep swapping weapons even when you think you have something badass, as soon as you level up and the enemies get tougher you need to find something better.

Salvador + Rubi + DPUH = Godmode

Captain Flynt is an asshole. He ruined my entire video by killing me while i was describing how to kill him

It's one of my favourite franchise. I like the humour/art style/loot system/character (villains).

That shitty hit detection and micromanagement of useless shit though ...
*runs*

That's what makes them so good, you start out as a nobody and work your way up to a legend lol when you start getting actives through your skill tree or find an incredibly rare weapon that just shreds through everyone it really makes the game.

All of your work grinding and luckily finding a epic weapon and you feel like an actual badass and just melt through enemies with no problem. Until you get high enough and need to find another weapon to replace the one you had, because now that badass weapon you have barely scratches the enemies.

So far, I've seen zero info on a 3rd one despite people already asking. Are we just talking here?

I enjoyed all 3 games and don't see much criticism from 1 game to the next. They were all equally fun to me.

The soldier from the 1st was always my favorite so leveling him up was great. in the 2nd, i remember a different soldier, and in the prequel, i dont remember, but i ws ready for a switch up by then.

Maybe im in the minority but I really liked Borderlands 1 more than 2. Borderlands 2 just didn't hit the same notes with the story setting or characters for me, had trouble getting into it.

Not to mention I really liked the weapon proficiency system in 1. Borderlands 2 wasn't a bad game or anything, it just didn't resonate with me the same way as the first one did.

Back