Boris Becker is broke and can't find his trophies Now claiming diplomatic immunity

Tyson doesn't enjoy an upper class lifestyle, LOL?

http://www.latimes.com/business/rea...-hotprop-mike-tyson-house-20160123-story.html
AKW7H4BQQJA5NFNB6K2VCCMQMU.jpg

Why did you think this is what I was saying no to? I’m saying Mr Becker will never financially recover.

A new way to avoid legal problems. Get a government to declare you a diplomat and claim diplomatic immunity.

"Former tennis champion Boris Becker is claiming diplomatic immunity against an attempt to sue him.

The three-time Wimbledon winner claims his appointment as a diplomat by the Central African Republic (CAR) affords him protection from any legal claims.

Mr Becker was declared bankrupt in 2017 over money owed to private bank Arbuthnot Latham. He is now being pursued for "further assets".

The conflict-ridden CAR is one of the world's poorest countries.

It made Mr Becker a sport and culture attache to the EU in April 2018."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-44489798
photo.jpg

Diplomatic positions will be CAR's biggest export within a couple years if this works.

i know his first child was conceived by a gold digger picking up the used condom from the trash and pouring it inside her.

i know his first child was conceived by a gold digger picking up the used condom from the trash and pouring it inside her.
Nah...80's 90's athletes and rock stars are notorious at going raw thinking the money flow never ends...

women, gambling, luxury

160 million isnt that hard to spend if you're dumb enough

It certainly took a long time. 4 years to finally get it to trial. I wonder what the sentence will be.
Maximum 7 years, I reckon he'll get half of that. Quite how you end up in such a mess after earning millions as one of the best tennis players ever is a real shame.

Give me a nice house, a nice car and a vacation a couple of times a year, nowhere extravagant and those sorts of millions would last easily.

A new way to avoid legal problems. Get a government to declare you a diplomat and claim diplomatic immunity.

"Former tennis champion Boris Becker is claiming diplomatic immunity against an attempt to sue him.

The three-time Wimbledon winner claims his appointment as a diplomat by the Central African Republic (CAR) affords him protection from any legal claims.

Mr Becker was declared bankrupt in 2017 over money owed to private bank Arbuthnot Latham. He is now being pursued for "further assets".

The conflict-ridden CAR is one of the world's poorest countries.

It made Mr Becker a sport and culture attache to the EU in April 2018."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-44489798
That's not how diplomatic immunity works.

You only have immunity in the current country that the Foreign Office assigns you. They are attached to your current orders. Plus, your diplomatic visa must be accepted by the country you are assigned to.

If he has been assigned to live work in Zimbabwe, then he will be assigned a diplomatic passport, will have diplomatic orders, and have a diplomatic visa from Zimbabwe.

This will not give him diplomatic immunity to any other country.

Maximum 7 years, I reckon he'll get half of that. Quite how you end up in such a mess after earning millions as one of the best tennis players ever is a real shame.

Give me a nice house, a nice car and a vacation a couple of times a year, nowhere extravagant and those sorts of millions would last easily.
Not to mention, he could have just made a ton training others. Oh well, hope he ends up fine after all this.

So many professional athletes make millions and end up poor. Many actors also do the same things. I went through 50 years of the taxes I filed and I had just over $1million of income in that time.

Last edited:
Couldnt keep his dick in his pants. Once he saw a mulatto chick it was on sight.

Haven't followed tennis in awhile. Feel they've been having a lot of drama lately.

doesn't sound like he's the brightest bulb out there

should've been with this wife at the hospital instead banging some London 2 on some stair steps

Jail?
That seems a bit extreme. I mean seriously what does this accomplish. Also men understand the life long consequences of a simple hook up. Until there is a male easy contraceptive this could be your ruin.

Jail?
That seems a bit extreme. I mean seriously what does this accomplish. Also men understand the life long consequences of a simple hook up. Until there is a male easy contraceptive this could be your ruin.

Guy brought it on himself, and will be out in a few months where I'm sure he'll continue to live a lifestyle better than 99% of us.

If you get found out to be lying in court, it's never going to end well.

Back