Borrachinha fires back at Kelly Slater: "He better take care of his surfing"

I wasn’t asking. It was rhetorical. I never said what if you were a really good swimmer in a swimming pool did I? If you actually looked at my other posts on this subject I already conceded that it is a skillfull sport and is not an easy thing to do.
My point was I don’t feel that a surfer is the best athlete ever and I stand by that .

Define atlhete...a marathon runner is different from a basketball player.

I guess my opinion is based on the fact I never see it on tv. yet mma is literally always on. maybe I equate that with being a bigger sport.
Or the fact that it is never aired, mentioned, or even scrolled on any sports network. ESPN come to mind. Even prior to the deal, they would interview, discuss, and scroll UFC news. Never for surfing

"I didn't saw what Kelly Slater wrote, but apparently he does not understand anything about MMA. I was tested eight times in 2018 only by USADA (American Anti-Doping Agency) - I was tied with Rafael dos Anjos in number of tests in the year, but now I surpassed it because I was tested before and after the fight. I don't think he should even know what USADA is. He better take care of his surfing, because he doesn't understand anything about fighting.''

Translation prepared by Mackenzie Dern.
Not enough "ya knows"

Kelly who? The only surfer that matters is
images
This guy never had to worry about USADA lmao

Have you ever surfed a day in your life? You definitely need to be athletic. Id love to see you paddle and drop into 25 foot pipeline or 45 foot Mavericks. These guys train like professional athletes in the off season and he is one of the greatest athletes ever. 11 world titles, who else has done that in their respective sport? No one. How about you educate yourself before making stupid posts, and go paddle put for a couple hours and tell me how you feel the next day

Could probably humble him at 3' sandys

Or the fact that it is never aired, mentioned, or even scrolled on any sports network. ESPN come to mind. Even prior to the deal, they would interview, discuss, and scroll UFC news. Never for surfing
It is aired, just for the record, live for all WSL pro and a lot of minor comps.

Back