Boss keeps jabbing me in the stomach

Yeah forreal if you fuck her maybe she’ll stop. Tell your wife you were just standing up for yourself

My wife has always treated my d*ck well, but she'd cut it off if I said that - and I'd deserve it too.

Tell her to stop? Did you really need to be told that? I bet your wife has the same advice, and probably better than sherdog.

Tell her to stop? Did you really need to be told that? I bet your wife has the same advice, and probably better than sherdog.

Not quite so simple, breh. It's my boss we are talking about. If I want another 200 dollars a month, she's the one who can make it happen. That money is the difference between whether it's a nice year at the Vergilius house or whether we just about scrape by. Now, do you think it's more or less likely she'll give me that extra if she likes me and we are cool?

Yeah forreal if you fuck her maybe she’ll stop. Tell your wife you were just standing up for yourself
Look at this victim blamer. TS' boss just needs to learn that no means no

My wife has always treated my d*ck well, but she'd cut it off if I said that - and I'd deserve it too.
All good, dick transplant has just been made, so you can get an upgrade when that happens.

Not quite so simple, breh. It's my boss we are talking about. If I want another 200 dollars a month, she's the one who can make it happen. That money is the difference between whether it's a nice year at the Vergilius house or whether we just about scrape by. Now, do you think it's more or less likely she'll give me that extra if she likes me and we are cool?
So basically she has an illegal hold over your pay? Speak up, it actually is that easy, bud. Unless you did this onto yourself by keeping a job in the least HR represented office in your town, you have the strongest argument. Go to HR, or whatever is equal to it. They can't hold a bias over you. It's the law. You sound like you're making excuses for everyone's reasoning without trying. All you have to do is say what you said in this thread to HR, and they have your back.

So basically she has an illegal hold over your pay? Speak up, it actually is that easy, bud. Unless you did this onto yourself by keeping a job in the least HR represented office in your town, you have the strongest argument. Go to HR, or whatever is equal to it. They can't hold a bias over you. It's the law. You sound like you're making excuses for everyone's reasoning without trying.

I really don't think it's a big enough deal to do that. I like her (as a boss), I don't wanna create trouble for her, but I admit that the fact that she is my boss just makes it a bit awkward. Hence the thread. I'll eventually come up with some sort of wisecrack to lowkey put her in her place if she keeps doing it. I was hoping sherdog could help me there, but ya'll failed me on that score.

I really don't think it's a big enough deal to do that. I like her (as a boss), I don't wanna create trouble for her, but I admit that the fact that she is my boss just makes it a bit awkward. Hence the thread. I'll eventually come up with some sort of wisecrack to lowkey put her in her place if she keeps doing it. I was hoping sherdog could help me there, but ya'll failed me on that score.
If you guys are so cool, why can't you say anything? You're talking in circles. Say something, quitting sitting stagnant. You're borderline trolling thinking you'll get the perfect advice when the easiest answer is right in front of you.

When did people stop standing up for themselves? Jesus.

If you guys are so cool, why can't you say anything? You're talking in circles. Say something, quitting sitting stagnant. You're borderline trolling thinking you'll get the perfect advice when the easiest answer is right in front of you.

When did people stop standing up for themselves? Jesus.

I have no problem standing up for myself when warranted. I am also mature enough that I don't feel the need to rush into a confrontation when there is no need, and to think my priorities through before doing something stupid. Like another poster said, there is a good chance she is just trying to bond over the one thing she knows about my personal life. That shit was pretty helpful. You sound pissed off for some reason. Just leave the thread.

I have no problem standing up for myself when warranted. I am also mature enough that I don't feel the need to rush into a confrontation when there is no need, and to think my priorities through before doing something stupid. Like another poster said, there is a good chance she is just trying to bond over the one thing she knows about my personal life. That shit was pretty helpful. You sound pissed off for some reason. Just leave the thread.
No you say you have a problem, and want advice, and if you are cool with someone and they do something that bothers you, you tell them that. If they are cool, they stop. You were acting like a victim and now back tracking. Are you going to do anything or bitch about it? Because it sounds like you just want to bitch.

Pretty sure you're trolling now.

No you say you have a problem, and want advice, and if you are cool with someone and they do something that bothers you, you tell them that. If they are cool, they stop. You were acting like a victim and now back tracking. Are you going to do anything or bitch about it? Because it sounds like you just want to bitch.

Pretty sure you're trolling now.

I wanted advice but not your advice. F*ck off.

I wanted advice but not your advice. F*ck off.
Then actually take somebody's advice instead of denying all of them with excuses. Haha, can't even speak up for yourself, Jesus. Getting someone to stop poking you in the stomach should be the easiest solution, but somehow this has become 3 pages "No! I can't because....."

Then actually take somebody's advice instead of denying all of them with excuses. Haha, can't even speak up for yourself, Jesus. Getting someone to stop poking you in the stomach should be the easiest solution, but somehow this has become 3 pages "No! I can't because....."

I did actually take somebody's advice, like I mentioned two posts previous. Now take my advice and f*ck off.

Tell her she can hit you as hard as she wants to get hit. Worked for Carlos Condit.

Back