gordon hayward

Fuck Boston

Hope he recovers fully and swiftly

Ouch all I can say.

It's been discussed for a few pages in the NBA thread, but was pretty hard to watch live.

goddamn. flashback of paul george and shaun livingston...

It's been discussed for a few pages in the NBA thread, but was pretty hard to watch live.

Since you've been watching NBA since the league started, how does that rank all time in gruesome injuries? I don't recall anything before 1980.

Since you've been watching NBA since the league started, how does that rank all time in gruesome injuries? I don't recall anything before 1980.
As far as ones I've watched live, I'd out it second behind Shawn Livingstons knee

As far as ones I've watched live, I'd out it second behind Shawn Livingstons knee

I think that dude from Louisville in the tourney like 5 or 6 years ago was the worst ever though. Just broke his shin in half with the bone sticking out on the sideline.

I think that dude from Louisville in the tourney like 5 or 6 years ago was the worst ever though. Just broke his shin in half with the bone sticking out on the sideline.
Yeah, Kevin Ware. That was fucking gruesome

Damn. I liked Hayward and it was nice to have another strong team in the east

Rub some dirt on it.

He broke the ankle it seems. Can you actually come back from some like that?

Fucking horrible for him and any genuine NBA fan would be gutted for him. I'm seeing that Utah fans are giving him lots of love.

He broke the ankle it seems. Can you actually come back from some like that?
My sister recently had a compound fracture and they had to rebuild her ankle basically. She is fine but went through a long recovery an had a bought with an infection. But the bone grows over the broken area. It depends on how much cartilage and tendon damage I would imagine.

Back