boxer's brat punches, kicks opponent's groin during the weigh-in (pics, vid)

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

140551379_Action-Images-via-Reuters_Boxing-Billy-Joe-Saunders-and-Willie-Monroe-Jr-Weigh-In_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqoO0ENXtb8bvfR9AeSm4bnvHjJLX07ZqlBBznK0oTAjg.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-09-15-at-14-47-17_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqn_fQrCOxBpu01mvafgwdVxOJpD29tp1fMw9A0Cp6c54.png

Papa defended his son's actions on Twiter.

Kid's like 'Don't touch my fuckin head motherfucker, you're gonna try and hurt my daddy tomorrow. Here, let me punch you in the future kids.'

That kids been raised right
Family first, loyalty above all laws, touch me and I'll respond with force
Fuck is the problem here?

That kid is a POS and so is Billy Joe (the father).

Fucking put a lease on your fucking delinquent fucking kids.

That kids been raised right
Family first, loyalty above all laws, touch me and I'll respond with force
Fuck is the problem here?
I like your attitude. Blood is thicker than water!

Why is the kid on stage in the first place? And then he goes for a nut shot while smiling. After beating his dad, he should go into the audience and punt that kid.

And we all know that if the roles were reversed and Willie brought up some kid (black) and he did that this thread would devolve in to a warroom type of thread and there would be no talk of "raising him right" "Blood is thicker than water"

There is only showing respect and raising your kids in this manner and not talking your fucking brats to inappropriate place. I.E. on the stage during a weigh in for a fight.

I would've kneed that little kid in the face

dudes corner was pissed lol the one guy looked like he wanted to knock the little fucker out for cheap shotting his fighter.

That's hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

If they wanted me to watch this shit though they shouldn't have scheduled it on the same night as Rockhard's return.

And we all know that if the roles were reversed and Willie brought up some kid (black) and he did that this thread would devolve in to a warroom type of thread and there would be no talk of "raising him right" "Blood is thicker than water"

There is only showing respect and raising your kids in this manner and not talking your fucking brats to inappropriate place. I.E. on the stage during a weigh in for a fight.

Whatever...

That kid is a complete turd and his dad is an asshole, regardless of skin color.

It's like the yahoo comments, there's always one who brings up politics.

Someone should have kicked that future homo in the nuts. Pussy ass little bitch kid.

Meh, he should have listened to Greg Jackson and hit him back with his groin.

Whatever...

That kid is a complete turd and his dad is an asshole, regardless of skin color.

It's like the yahoo comments, there's always one who brings up politics.
No, people in this thread are defending that shit behaviour and we know why.

But keep your head in the sand with your 'whatever's"

It has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with reality.

But whatever, right?

air-rifle-cleaning11.jpg
ed

Back