BOXERS VS MIXED MARTIAL ARTISTS - WHO PUNCHES HARDER?

Comparing between machines and then between calibrations is as dumb as it gets. The key to getting a high number on these is not to punch it but to basically windmill it generating as much speed as possible with zero regard to form. I would bet if you did a legit winner takes all contest on a very precise machine wilder would win

I don't even know if a consistent way to measure power is even inventable. Reason being, fighters have different kinds of power, I was intrigued yesterday, watching a Stan Ward interview. He said that Joe Frazier hit harder than Big George. Is it true? Well, when it comes to explosive punching, maybe. When it comes to bludgeoning/clumbing/ moving power, not even close. How would either score on a machine like that? Probably not too good, it doesn't really provide resistance enough to measure anything. I don't think there is a way to measure power that iv'e seen yet. the best measurement is another humans body and chin. But.., i guess, i'm saying there are different types of power to make it even more difficult to measure.

I’ve done arcade repairs as a side gig for the last couple years. In my personal experience those boxer games are about as reliable as Khan’s chin.

I’ve done arcade repairs as a side gig for the last couple years. In my personal experience those boxer games are about as reliable as Khan’s chin.
And he wants to fight Pacman. Brain damaged looms.

Machines are for instant fun.... let them hit back. Rofl

wasn't khan a poor puncher? he scored higher than evander didn't he? bullshit.

Back