Boxing Combos

Need to work this out too. The leaping lead hook is only a set up for the straight right.

Jab, double leg, heelhook

Jab, double leg, heelhook

Are you fighting infants going from double straight to leg locks? lol I don't ever recall palhares doing that, it'd be more like jab , double, then get upkicked in the face.

Last edited:
Are you fighting infants going from double straight to leg locks? lol I don't ever recall palhares doing that, it'd be more like jab , double, then get upkicked in the face.
I'm a Sherdoger, everyone is a manlet to me

I dunno why people say double leg is grappling, its a strike, you're impacting a strike to your opponent, and its so strong it knocks them down

1-2
1 up top 1 downstairs
2-3
If you've got the height, and reach you can keep jabbing them (stick and move)

I'm a Sherdoger, everyone is a manlet to me

I dunno why people say double leg is grappling, its a strike, you're impacting a strike to your opponent, and its so strong it knocks them down

I think what your describing is a tackle not a double leg lol.

I think what your describing is a tackle not a double leg lol.
All doubles you impact. Esp. if you end up going into a high crotch. If you do the drop step variant, when you do it right you don't even really need to do much after the initial hit, it pretty much off balances them with a deep penetration step

All doubles you impact. Esp. if you end up going into a high crotch. If you do the drop step variant, when you do it right you don't even really need to do much after the initial hit, it pretty much off balances them with a deep penetration step

Yeah I know I was entertaining your joke lol, but a double leg you can put a little tackle in their for good measure.

Yeah I know I was entertaining your joke lol, but a double leg you can put a little tackle in their for good measure.

Don't you mean a power double?
  1. jab
  2. cross
  3. lead hook
  4. power hook
  5. lead uppercut
  6. power uppercut
  7. body lead hook
  8. body power hook
Another combo would be 8-7-3-1-2

Last edited:
Don't you mean a power double?
  1. jab
  2. cross
  3. lead hook
  4. power hook
  5. lead uppercut
  6. power uppercut
  7. body lead hook
  8. body power hook
Another combo would be 8-7-3-1-2

Nope I mean literally driving your shoulder into someone's mid-section while grabbing the legs and taking them down.

Keep it boxing related please, that is called a power double btw.

Keep it boxing related please, that is called a power double btw.

Oh I didn't know that, I thought a power double was more of a slam then a takedown, anyways back on topic.

I've been trying to work on boxing combinations with overhands, my favorite would be 1-1-overhand.

Their on topic now.

Back