Boxing Discussion III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellew has some damn nice odds here, even though he's smaller than Haye.

I talked myself into this low risk array of plays for the Haye vs Bellew fight on Saturday. They aren't really that much different in size despite Bellew being a cruiserweight champion and Haye being known as a heavyweight. Wins over five hundred if Bellew pulls off the upset by any method and results in either a small gain or small loss if Haye finishes Bellew early in the first three rounds as most everyone is predicting:

Tony Bellew (+550) vs David Haye $100.00 for $550.00
David Haye wins in round 1 (+1100) $15.00 for $165.00
David Haye wins in round 2 (+700) $20.00 for $140.00
David Haye wins in round 3 (+650) $15.00 for $97.50

I talked myself into this low risk array of plays for the Haye vs Bellew fight on Saturday. They aren't really that much different in size despite Bellew being a cruiserweight champion and Haye being known as a heavyweight. Wins over five hundred if Bellew pulls off the upset by any method and results in either a small gain or small loss if Haye finishes Bellew early in the first three rounds as most everyone is predicting:

Tony Bellew (+550) vs David Haye $100.00 for $550.00
David Haye wins in round 1 (+1100) $15.00 for $165.00
David Haye wins in round 2 (+700) $20.00 for $140.00
David Haye wins in round 3 (+650) $15.00 for $97.50
You can get fight won't start R2 at +1125

bellew is going to get wooped here, he knows it but he's happy to make a boatload of cash.

If this is as much of a mismatch as almost everyone says and Bellew gets knocked out in the first or second round I'm going to win money anyway. So I see this as low risk and potentially high reward. If it goes past the third round, maybe Bellew is in it or things slow down and a live betting opportunity opens up. I don't see too much of a downside to taking Bellew at this price with the hedges.

I can get under 5.5 Rounds at $1.70/-140ish. Seems like a steal?

I can't help but snicker when Bellew calls Haye "Sideshow Bob".

Cr0w, what you liking undercard wise on the Haye card? Malinaggi dec +200 but his ml +175 so clearly ml is the right play. Do you like him here? He's only lost to elite comp.

Cr0w, what you liking undercard wise on the Haye card? Malinaggi dec +200 but his ml +175 so clearly ml is the right play. Do you like him here? He's only lost to elite comp.

i dont get the odds on Malinaggi +205 @ 5d now i dont think Sam looked like anything special at all against Gavin despite getting the win and iirc he also got throughly outboxed vs Skeete..

i like Ohara Davies to win by decision at 5/2 i dont think hes got the power to take out derry matthews and can see him coasting to a decision

lol these props at betsafe

David Haye To Withdrawl From The Fight Due To A Broken Toe? +4000

lol these props at betsafe

David Haye To Withdrawl From The Fight Due To A Broken Toe? +4000
200.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back