Boxing Discussion VI

Damn, Murata was impressive. One thing I give to Arum is he knows how to pick his fighters lol.

n’dam is done. Gasssed as fuckkkkkk

wasnt due to jet lag, hed been in japan since last sunday.

one day a fighter just wakes up old and thats what happened today. someone mentioned a few pages back that a murata ko was not possible because lemuiex and pq could not stop him but it was pretty obvious that his punch resistance could have been compromised in his long career

one day a fighter just wakes up old and thats what happened today. someone mentioned a few pages back that a murata ko was not possible because lemuiex and pq could not stop him but it was pretty obvious that his punch resistance could have been compromised in his long career
Agreed bro

No. He didn't "get old" over-night. He was literally battered for twelve rounds in the last fight against Murata as well - one of the biggest robberies in history.

No. He didn't "get old" over-night. He was literally battered for twelve rounds in the last fight against Murata as well - one of the biggest robberies in history.

he got stopped for the first time in his career and was nowhere near getting stopped in the first fight.

Unloaded on Brant earlier for this weekend vs Braehmer at 2.00, odds have now dropped rapidly.

Braehmer is old, many miles on the clock, fading resistance, layoff and drop in weight vs against a hungry younger man with the power to finish him.

Brant ML and TKO.

Unloaded on Brant earlier for this weekend vs Braehmer at 2.00, odds have now dropped rapidly.

Braehmer is old, many miles on the clock, fading resistance, layoff and drop in weight vs against a hungry younger man with the power to finish him.

Brant ML and TKO.
Big time? If so going large. Thanks Crowe.

Big time? If so going large. Thanks Crowe.

Pretty big for me, yeah. Nothing huge like Garcia vs Broner but a big play.

Although Brant is moving up a weight class he boxed as an amateur at 176lbs so won't be undersized here. He also holds wins at amateur over Marcus Browne and Thomas Williams Jr.

BetVictor still has 1.90 guys if anyone else is looking to find a price that's still good.

Training with Charlo and Spence will certainly help too.

Pretty big for me, yeah. Nothing huge like Garcia vs Broner but a big play.

Although Brant is moving up a weight class he boxed as an amateur at 176lbs so won't be undersized here. He also holds wins at amateur over Marcus Browne and Thomas Williams Jr.
thanks mate all over it

Hills had him at 2.00 around 3pm UK time from what I remember, madness!
jesus thats insane! the genuine consensus on twitter from legit boxing fans is brant will win so happy to take 1.9

jesus thats insane! the genuine consensus on twitter from legit boxing fans is brant will win so happy to take 1.9

May sound a bit crazy, especially since I've backed Eubank to win from the start but 40/1+ on Brant to win the tournament, I may throw a bit down, obviously not hugely likely but if he gets it done well here I think he can cause problems, we'll see.

May sound a bit crazy, especially since I've backed Eubank to win from the start but 40/1+ on Brant to win the tournament, I may throw a bit down, obviously not hugely likely but if he gets it done well here I think he can cause problems, we'll see.
yeah seen a few people with the same opinion mate good luck, this would be a great start to the weekend

Back