Boxing Discussion VI

@CR0W holding out on us, he's gonna tell us after the fight what prop he was on. My guess is Crawford wins in 7-12.

Just bet Crawford decision but his ML is value city jkjk

*donut*

That's what I get for making my own boxing plays.

Sorry, haven't been on here it's been hectic past 2 days. Was holding out until the first round to get better odds on Crawford TKO, which indeed worked. So good they named him twice (according to Bet365 anyway lol)

111.jpg

Sorry, haven't been on here it's been hectic past 2 days. Was holding out until the first round to get better odds on Crawford TKO, which indeed worked. So good they named him twice (according to Bet365 anyway lol)

111.jpg

the second that terrance already had his counter left hook over the top of indongos jab in the very first round, you knew that julius had little hope. i thought that it would take at least three rounds for terrance to time this.

incredible the level of crawford

111.jpg
That's a very high limit for a live bet! I'm surprised you are able to get that down. Congratulations. I pretty much knew Indongo was sunk by the middle of the first round.

dulorme +160.

thomas is a little chinny but if he can go 10 rounds without being kd he has a good shot at winning a decision as the mayweather-promoted fighter. imo, a pick em at plus odds

dulorme +160.

thomas is a little chinny but if he can go 10 rounds without being kd he has a good shot at winning a decision as the mayweather-promoted fighter. imo, a pick em at plus odds
I'm waiting for that line as well with Ugas on short notice. Ugas has been a spoiler before though, so it might help if Dulorme actually has the urgency and fight IQ to wins more rounds than he loses. He can't just count on making it so close and then being the promoter's fighter to get him over.

cotto -400 against no defence brawler, kamegai. parlay material?

That's a very high limit for a live bet! I'm surprised you are able to get that down. Congratulations. I pretty much knew Indongo was sunk by the middle of the first round.

Bet365 have never put harsh limits on me yet, that could change soon though. Basically all other big bookmakers I have access to have put some shit limitations on me.

I'm waiting for that line as well with Ugas on short notice. Ugas has been a spoiler before though, so it might help if Dulorme actually has the urgency and fight IQ to wins more rounds than he loses. He can't just count on making it so close and then being the promoter's fighter to get him over.

im not handicapping the short notice as i believe ugas last two fights were not scheduled, one i think he even took on two days notice hence the 154 pounds

i more concerened with dulormes punch resistance. iirc in his 147 fight with abregu the commentators said that the gloves were 10 ounce, presumably at the request of thomas.

however, ugas has been kd in a fight twice in the amatuers and imo dulorme is the better skilled fighter that punches harder.

i also think cunningham is a good play if he can get to +300

Bought on some odds two days ago. Now they shrinked.
2u Dulorme @ 2.75
1u Cunningham @ 3.50

40u on Floyd @ 1.30

My closest friend is a profit reporter at bet365 and he says they're ridiculously quick to limit people

My closest friend is a profit reporter at bet365 and he says they're ridiculously quick to limit people

Bizarre, they are literally only 1 of about 2 books I haven't had that issue with, same with a friend of mine who bets a lot of other sports besides MMA/Boxing.

A lot of books have limited me pretty rapid, I try to mix it between 3/4 books for MMA/Boxing depending on who has what available.

Worth noting though, I wouldn't' say overall I was hugely profitable with Bet365, when I first started betting with them I didn't bet on Boxing/MMA, mainly football (soccer) etc, and wasn't profiting long term back then. I still use them a lot for other sports too so my profit level with them isn't going to be suspicious in my opinion, I just prefer their layout and LB so use them when they have odds I like.

Bizarre, they are literally only 1 of about 2 books I haven't had that issue with, same with a friend of mine who bets a lot of other sports besides MMA/Boxing.

A lot of books have limited me pretty rapid, I try to mix it between 3/4 books for MMA/Boxing depending on who has what available.

I too haven't had any issues so I guess it's just a matter of time

I too haven't had any issues so I guess it's just a matter of time

Yeah, most likely.

If I plan on having a fun bet or a long odds parlay I usually put it on Bet365 anyway so hopefully having some losses helps balance out the bigger boxing wins.

Back