Boxing Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at Cordina by dec next, opponent is durable and has only been stopped four times in thirty losses. Going to make a decision in play of round 1.

Passing, on the decision line, Corinda looks sharp tonight and opponent is offering much in return,

Cordina stops in r4. I'm out for the evening so GL to the rest - I have no other plays tonight.

took fight go the distance here -120 ish neither guy seems to have much power

darden zenunaj -115

going against the gbp fighter morales as i dont think golden boy sees a future with the married, 28-year-old father of two that works full time managing nicos diner. darden is still training with robert garcia and is coming off his biggest win over an over-confident and irresponsible dulay. i also thought that zenunaj beat salinas his only other loss being to tevin farmer.

wow.. wish i threw a little on Peynaud +5000 now :D

wow the +5000 dog puting a beating on Benn

hoping for a draw hit +2900 after Benn got knocked down

fuck there goes the draw.. no way Benn dont get the decision now :(

the frenchman is a dumbass he could easily have coasted to a dec after the early rounds but he just kept brawling and gave Benn the fight

Conor Benn DEC @ 5.00 Lands!!!!!

Such a flawed "prospect", his opponent had that Garrido vibe about him, very experienced kickboxer too, Benn getting sat down twice was great but on a Matchroom card he isn't losing without a KO.

Now bring on Taylor TKO.

Katie Taylor wins inside distance (+165) vs Jessica McCaskill $75.00 for $123.75

joined you guys on the Taylor fight.. just took most of my action on fight dont go the distance since it paid almost the same (might as well incase of freak injury,cut,fluke shot ect)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back