Boxing Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fantastic showcase night for Matchroom, besides Kelly who has big potential.

do you make plays?

i can give jim gunn a pass for what i construe as trolling because he constantly contributes but i really dont see you say shit on the boxing forum

instead of fuking around maybe you shouldve taken both decision props on the shafikov(-150) and alvarado (+1400) as i suggested so you wont need to come here pulling your dick out to try and get attention.

seriously, make some fuken plays or go to the non-betting side of the forum

I have won more on this sport than you made in your entire life, my boy.

I gotta call out people who are too stupid to use the correct termanology though, as youre confusing the newbs around here, but saying dumb shit.

I gotta call out people who are too stupid to use the correct termanology though, as youre confusing the newbs around here, but saying dumb shit.

sure you have.

like i said. make plays or get the fuk off the betting forum.

safe to say nobody here cares about your 10 inch internet cock or how much you claim to make gambling

we want winners, you know, like picking horn decision at +200 and then live betting horn ko prop at +350 and +550 money later in the fight

what did you post for the fight?

oh, thats right, nothing, you dont come here for that. you come for psychological reasons

sure you have.

like i said. make plays or get the fuk off the betting forum.

safe to say nobody here cares about your 10 inch internet cock or how much you claim to make gambling

we want winners, you know, like picking horn decision at +200 and then live betting horn ko prop at +350 and +550 money later in the fight

what did you post for the fight?

oh, thats right, nothing, you dont come here for that. you come for psychological reasons
He says he earns more money but I bet your dad is bigger than his!

the same dumb shit when both crow and i told you that ndam could suffer a knock out against murata, where past performances are not always indicative of future results, and you claimed that it was not possible, insinuating that it was even dumb to think of a murata ko?

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/boxing-discussion-vi.3562445/page-98

im going to speak for everyone on the boxing forum and say that we dont want a fuken joseph budden/sham internet war here so kindly put me on your ignore.

goodbye

dlh missed weight

imo, even with gbp backing he is going to have very little success as a 126

marvis frazier, camacho jr, just too small

All over Ulysse Jr this weekend over Seldin @ 3.00.

I posted my tip here on Claggett to beat Ulysse as a 5.00 dog in his last fight and he did. However I'll be backing Ulysse Jr as 3.00 dog this time.

Claggett won based on forward pressure alone which the judges favoured on the night but Ulysse was slicker and landed the apparent cleaner punches.

People will be on Seldin here on recent form and performance but I think the odds are off, Ulysse should be too cute for him here and I'll happily take these odds.

antoine douglas -199

douglas is chinny, iirc badly hurt in the eight round in his fight with 154 soro, but his speed should make osullivan a big underdog after the first two or three rounds and hopefully present a live bet freeroll opportunity as gary can punch

i think decision plays on ulysse jr(+350) managed by eye of the tiger who is promoting the fight and douglas(+150) could also be solid plays if they are offered

Zenunaj @ 2.05 tonight.

Morales hasn't impressed me, flawed, doesn't carry a big dig and cuts up.

Zenunaj as dog playable at these odds.

Zenunaj @ 2.05 tonight.

Morales hasn't impressed me, flawed, doesn't carry a big dig and cuts up.

Zenunaj as dog playable at these odds.
Just seen he’s cut quite a bit hopefully starts the weekend well!

I'll tail on the ESPN card this evening, slightly better price at 5Dimes:

Dardan Zenunaj (+125) vs Carlos Morales $100.00 for $125.00

Interview with BJS, shot today. He looks off, scared or maybe the cut is hard, but he definitely looks frigidity and nervous, constantly looking over his shoulder.

Interview with BJS, shot today. He looks off, scared or maybe the cut is hard, but he definitely looks frigidity and nervous, constantly looking over his shoulder.

Might be reading bit too much into that, gotta keep an eye on that gypsy kid no doubt running round stealing all sorts

Surrounded by people walking by in a lobby, wouldn't pay any interest at all to that.

He's very confident from all interviews I've seen, including an in depth very honest one when Boxnation where he admits his chin has never been tested. Plus at the press conference offering the proposition of the loser paying 500k to a charity of the winners choice.

Anyway all that speculative nonsense aside I've tried to avoid paying attention to the psychology side of reviewing, or at least putting it well below the stylistic and skill analysis recently. Too easy to read into things that are irrelevant or over exaggerated.

I know a lot are on Lemieux but I'm confident in BJS, he's been written off by a lot by some due to his last 2 fights but he has great fundamentals and does the basics well and that's what will give Lemieux trouble and likely cause him to follow BJS around and not land cleanly whilst BJS counters well.

Big money play this weekend for me.

Damn. Morales getting bet quite a bit

I know it's in Russia. But I see great value in Berrio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back