Boxing Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
to me, bjs it way too confident in his chin, which can be foolish and probably will

golovkins chin is granite and he fought a very cautious and calculated approach against both stevens and lemuiex.

jamal james +320

i believe that james is a tgp fighter(has fought on tgp promotions and is from minnesota, tom browns home state) and could get the benefit of the doubt should the fight goes to the cards. james had over 150 amatuer fights and his only loss to ugas was a fight that he took on three days notice. the bet is also more of a fade on chaves who may or may not be prepared for this fight having fought a total of three rounds in 17 months and that against argentenian cans and both above the 147 weight limit. jamal does get hit with the right hand, chaves money punch, but if he can avoid it he can outwork diego for a possible hometown decision

Errol Spence opens as a -400 fav over Lamont Peterson

Morales quit there telling the doctor that he was seeing double out of his cut eye. Zenunaj would have stopped him if Morales didn't give up.

sure you have.

like i said. make plays or get the fuk off the betting forum.

safe to say nobody here cares about your 10 inch internet cock or how much you claim to make gambling

we want winners, you know, like picking horn decision at +200 and then live betting horn ko prop at +350 and +550 money later in the fight

what did you post for the fight?

oh, thats right, nothing, you dont come here for that. you come for psychological reasons

I dont give a fuck what you want.

ulysse jr decision +400, hedged draw +2500

i thought +350 wouldve been a good price. yves is an eye of the tiger fighter and probably will win the decision if the fight goes to the cards. he is already a defensive fighter, somewhat like erislandy lara, and i dont see any reason why he would leave himself open going for a stoppage against a hard hitter like seldin if he can coast to a decision like he did against sismundo who cant crack an egg. i think that there is a good chance that seldin will also be at +money sometime during the fight so hopefully there will be a live bet opportunity

antoine douglas decision +130

i already bet the ml at an expensive price of -199 and am looking to freeroll live bet if osullivan gets to +500. douglas is chinny and was badly hurt in his fight with 154 soro and gary is durable so im hoping that antoine doesnt take chances and uses his speed to outpoint the UK fighter. antoine has signed a contract with gbp and osullivan no longer has any ties to frank warren and from what i understand they had a bad split so gary will probably have to win this fight by stoppage

Last edited:
Morales quit there telling the doctor that he was seeing double out of his cut eye. Zenunaj would have stopped him if Morales didn't give up.

morales didnt quit, he did the smart thing by making the fight go five rounds to get the td. i thought the headbut was intentional, very stupid because carlos had already suffered legitimate cuts on his left eye and nose that were only going to get worse

morales didnt quit, he did the smart thing by making the fight go five rounds to get the td. i thought the headbut was intentional, very stupid because carlos had already suffered legitimate cuts on his left eye and nose that were only going to get worse
He did the smart thing by quitting, as he was gassed and about to get his ass kicked and stopped in the later rounds. Good for him, bad for me.

Alexander Povetkin/Christian Hammer Under 7½ (+175) $75.00 for $131.25

He did the smart thing by quitting, as he was gassed and about to get his ass kicked and stopped in the later rounds. Good for him, bad for me.

bad fo me, too, as i was on darden.

billy joe saunders rounds 10-12 +2800

david could gas throwing all those power punches and missing and even though bjs has no stoppages against a ranked opponent he has to go for it here in the event of a canadian/gbp/eye of the tiger bad decision

david lemuiex rounds 10-12 +2000

lemuiex could get multiple kds and a dec hedge could be available in the later rounds

One play on FS1 tonight:

Jamal James (+325) vs Diego Gabriel Chaves $75.00 for $243.75

was bjs screaming pussyboy? and then some voodoo shit?

he was pretty normal in the eubank jr and andy lee weigh ins.

on Lemieux DEC +500 too just seems off with the fight being in canada.. i really doubt BJS is going to dominate the fight at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back