Boxing Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
As well as the under bet in the fight I've also put some on Douglas TKO too @ 3.25.

Ulysse knocks Seldon down in round 1 already.

Done the same, made around £450 profit, can't complain at all! Cash out was only about £20 less.
Gotta take that cash out, many years of betting have taught me never be greedy waiting for an extra few quid :) thanks buddy

Gotta take that cash out, many years of betting have taught me never be greedy waiting for an extra few quid :) thanks buddy

No problem at all!

Hopefully the rest of the bets hit for a huge night!

BJS fight has the potential to play out like this fight minus the knockdowns, slow footed heavy handed boxer vs fleet-footed technical boxer..... time will tell.....

That was incredibly dominant, won every round and scored numerous knockdowns.... hard to believe Ulysse Jr opened as 3.00 here.

thanks Crow talied on Ulysse

wish i hit it harder :) seems like he should have been a big favorite based on how the fight went

Decision hits also but smaller :) wish I taped because I’d have seen ulysse was by far the better fighter and gone big!

Big win on Ulysse Jr! I threw a little on this too since I am watching now: Gary O'Sullivan (+260) vs Antoine Douglas $40.00 for $104.00

so what's the consensus on the main event?
I think draw +2500 is the best play. No boxing expert by any means, but I think will be a close fight going the distance. I'll take the +2500 in that case...

hit the draw +1700 on lb this fight is very close

wow another dog wins.. ITD hits at least

thanks again Crow :)

Hit spike O’Sullivan KO in play :) that kid was getting lit the fuck up

Under 8.5 lands!

Small on Douglas TKO loses but main play lands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back