Boxing Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felt sorry for Douglas, he needs to improve his head movement and defence or he’s gonna be slurring words by 27

Lemieux DEC +500 for me

keeping an eye on BJS livebet depending on how the first few rounds go

Good night on UFC and the last 2 fights mean it wouldn't be too much of a big loss if BJS loses but a BJS win would be magical.... BOL whoever you are on guys!

Lemieux decision 6/1
BJS win 1.9
BJS Dec 2.5
It’s 4:20 am and I have to be up at 8:30 for a 9:10-10pm shift with no break and a trainee.
Pray for me

BSJ clowning Lumi in R1

looks like i should have tailed Crow again :D

Good night on UFC and the last 2 fights mean it wouldn't be too much of a big loss if BJS loses but a BJS win would be magical.... BOL whoever you are on guys!
Are you old enough to have seen the fights of the other famous boxer from Sheffield, Herol 'Bomber' Graham?

Are you old enough to have seen the fights of the other famous boxer from Sheffield, Herol 'Bomber' Graham?

Only the tail end of his career, have watched some earlier fights however.

Anyone thinkLemieux is conserving energy or that the weight cut has fucked him a bit? Saunders looking very good.

Anyone thinkLemieux is conserving energy or that the weight cut has fucked him a bit? Saunders looking very good.

BJS footwork is just too good for Lumi to land anything.. dont think he is conserving energy

Lemieux looks fat and slow. Not even like his best self like against Stevens. This is bad.

Weight cut was hard, could have taken a bit out of him but to be fair this is how I seen it playing out, his feet are very slow. If BJS can keep his concentration and movement he should be fine, just not get overconfident or cocky.

Very close to 90ish percent cash out, I had some minor action on Saunders round 10-12 at 28/1 few days ago legit think he could stop Lemieux

3-0 so far, circling out well and making him load up and miss. Just hope he keeps focused, Lemieux still carries that dangerous power.

Have a little on BJS 9-12 @ 15.00.

May cash out my huge BJS ML bets if they get pretty close to the return value and let the 9-12 just play out, we'll see.

Jesus, he's simply outclassing him right now, Lemieux needs to land something big soon if he's going to have a chance.

Hope Saunders doesn’t get too cocky because you can get caught.

Will cash my big bet out once it goes up a bit more and then have over 6.5 to close a treble and Saunders 10-12 and ecision left

Have a little on BJS 9-12 @ 15.00.

May cash out my huge BJS ML bets if they get pretty close to the return value and let the 9-12 just play out, we'll see.
Why would you do that when BJS is running away with the fight?

Why would you do that when BJS is running away with the fight?

Because if it's within say £20 or £30 difference of over 1.5k profit why take the risk in the final 2 rounds? That's providing it gets to that kind of range, if not I'll happily see it out.

Because if it's within say £20 or £30 difference of over 1.5k profit why take the risk in the final 2 rounds? That's providing it gets to that kind of range, if not I'll happily see it out.
Smart gamblers don’t wait for an extra 20 -30 in a sport where anything can happen. Learnt that the hard way with last second ko’s last minute penalties etc

I wish cashing bets out were an option for MMA fights

My arse is still sore from when Brad Pickett got KTFO late in his retirement fight. Busted so many decent soccer parlays that fight did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back