Boxing Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
lee selby decision -157, hoping to hedge with draw and ramirez decision at better prices on the exchange.

i see no value on smith and roman at current odds.

lomachenko decision +195 middled with lomachenko 7-12 +243

rigo is not going to win a decision against top rank lomachenko unless he dominates with two kds in two separate rds.

i also think that rigo is taking this fight for the money as opposed to the admiration(made 125k in his last fight) and will happily lose a decision fighting defensively instead of going all out for the stoppage leaving himself open if he is behind on the cards.

lomachenko decision +195 middled with lomachenko 7-12 +243

rigo is not going to win a decision against top rank lomachenko unless he dominates with two kds in two separate rds.

i also think that rigo is taking this fight for the money as opposed to the admiration(made 125k in his last fight) and will happily lose a decision fighting defensively instead of going all out for the stoppage leaving himself open if he is behind on the cards.
How is there a middle there?

How is there a middle there?
Think hes dead certain loma wins round 7-12 or points and any other outcome is low percentage maybe? Not sure, never middle myself I’m a middle newb

I wouldn't be shocked if Loma takes out Rigo early, Rigo is 37 and much smaller.

Would have liked loma 7-12 or points but it’s like 4/7

I wouldn't be shocked if Loma takes out Rigo early, Rigo is 37 and much smaller.

Loma doesn't really take people out early, its usually a result of a systematic breakdown.

Would have liked loma 7-12 or points but it’s like 4/7

thats essentially what i paid when i middled the decision and 7-12 as my book doesnt offer that prop.

obviously i paid a lot for the rd 7-12, going from a +195 to around a -175.

thats essentially what i paid when i middled the decision and 7-12 as my book doesnt offer that prop.

obviously i paid a lot for the rd 7-12, going from a +195 to around a -175.
I’m gonna have to double it up with Jason knight I think

Think hes dead certain loma wins round 7-12 or points and any other outcome is low percentage maybe? Not sure, never middle myself I’m a middle newb
That's not what middle means thought. He's just basically betting that Loma wins after round 7, at ~1.59.

Middling means for example playing o2.5 and u3.5, in which case the middle hits if the result is 3.

That's not what middle means thought. He's just basically betting that Loma wins after round 7, at ~1.59.

Middling means for example playing o2.5 and u3.5, in which case the middle hits if the result is 3.

thats correct, but i think most people here understood the play and how the word middle correlates to the odds as you pointed out

i might add more on the decision to make the 7-12 into just a hedge, what is your play on the fight?

I know what middling means, just never done it

2u Selby dec @1.61
1.6u Degale dec @ 2.61

Waiting for some other lines to drop/swift.

Dubois fighting this weekend, clearly doesn’t care bout getting the rounds in. Might hit the under after tape.

Attachments

• 20BEDA6C-8F4B-4491-B1C6-A91C8A006306.png
    20BEDA6C-8F4B-4491-B1C6-A91C8A006306.png
    192.1 KB · Views: 14
My god that u3.5 might be another gift.
Didn’t we get a Dubois gift last time he fought? Something like 4.00 r1-3?

Darch is 6"0 according to BoxRec so he will be pretty undersized vs Dubois.

Here he is next to Joshua.

anthony-joshua-weigh-in-1024x821.jpg

Dubois's lines are the ones that I was expecting.
Kid is a killer and gives no fucks about staying long in the fight. Joshua KOed Darch in the second, my guess is that Dubois will aim to get him out in the first. I was expecting Dubois R1 at about @ 2.00 . These are stupid odds and I am willing to take a slight risk.

PS: I also think Dubois is at a higher level than Joshua was when he fought Darch. :)

20u Dubois under 3.5 rounds @ 1.83
6u Dubois R1 @ 4.50
2u Yarde dec @ 7.00 .
Will look for other when I get home.

BOL guys.

My god that u3.5 might be another gift.
Didn’t we get a Dubois gift last time he fought? Something like 4.00 r1-3?
Not quite but it was a massive gift, 1-3 was like 1.6 ish and 1-2 was 1.8-1.9 roughly I lumped huge on Dubois rounds 1-3 and 1-5 r was great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back