Boxing Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great fight, a loss but an entertaining scrap nonetheless.

Poor game plan from Eubank but Groves done a good job boxing from the outside and not being drawn into a brawl which I thought he would more often. Won some decent money on Groves in the past and admittedly thought he was more "past it" that he really was.

Congrats Groves backers, not my night tonight. Away to continue getting drunk, BOL with the rest of your bets guys!
As much as I usually see you win on boxing, you are due for a loss here and there. Go enjoy some of that good scotch and have enjoy the night.

As much as I usually see you win on boxing, you are due for a loss here and there. Go enjoy some of that good scotch and have enjoy the night.

Thanks my man, have a good night!

Groves <3

+2.6u (edit: forgot I did 0.5u over round props)

Last edited:
Bit on Alexander KO, bit more on Ugas dec. But still bits :D

anyone taking a shot on ortiz?
nope cant bet on a known quitter.. i am joining pytycrys on Alexander KO +225 ( still avaliable on betfair) down to +145 on 5dimes

Parlay bet on Alexander, Garcia, and Caleb plant.

I didn't bet the opening bout on Fox, but I have a small play on Devon Alexander wins by KO/TKO/DQ (+208) vs Victor Ortiz ~$55.00 for ~$114.40

Im on alexandre because ortiz is a mental midget. Still at -300 it is degen territory

thanks for the heads up on that Plant DEC line pytycrys!!

I was at the Groves-Eubank fight, had Groves decision +600 and Eubank R8-12 bet pre-fight. Glad you guys thought the commentary was biased to Groves because I thought it was a competitive fight, a lot of rounds hard to score, and was shocked that some people were complaining that the 115-113, 116-112 cards were too close but guess they were influenced by the commentary. Eubank was basic and wild but forced Groves back a lot, and while he was missing, Groves wasn't very active the other way. I do think Groves deserved the win overall.

damn Ortiz hanging in there tonight.. still a small chance for a stappage i think as Ortiz left eye is closing up

That Alexander/Ortiz draw was a joke.And one judge had it for Ortiz! Doubly ludicrous.

That Alexander/Ortiz draw was a joke.And one judge had it for Ortiz! Doubly ludicrous.
What? I turned it off after the 12th just assuming it was an easy Devon decision. Holy shit

They have 0 control over the post fight right now. my god. And interviewing Rios right now? Rogan disagrees!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back