Boxing Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just bet FGTD instead? That covers the draw scenario as well. Are the odds that much better the way you're betting it?

loma goes distance -115

loma dec +200

rigo dec +450

i dont bet two decisions very often but the three times i looked up fgtd it was always better to bet the decisions seperately and you also get the td

i also never bet 12 round decisions, i bet the straight decision props

what word would you use for someone that is playing both decisions and if either one hits then you win the same amount?

i guess you can list each bet to proportinatlely show what each will win but for me that seems kind of anal.

Dunno but it's sure as shit not a middle. More like a hedge if anything.

Dunno but it's sure as shit not a middle. More like a hedge if anything.

i think i can safely say that nobody here gives a fuk anymore

okay?

now why dont you put up something that can contribute to making plays, like the fact that pascal is retiring after tonight

Ahmed Elbiali (-150) vs Jean Pascal $150.00 for $100.00

If there's no risk and you've bet both sides via moneylines for a guaranteed profit that's usually referred to as a freeroll, never a middle.

Middle is easiest to explain for team sports - if you bet a team +10 and they are up at half, you can bet the other team at say +2, you have an 10 point middle - you want your original bet to lose by less than 10 but not win by more than 1.

Over/unders are what people seem to middle the most. If you have u220 in an NBA game and it's 49-46 at half, the over under might be about 205. So if you bet the over at half, you have a 13 point middle to win both bets (206-219)

Good stuff from Pascal and nice start for the weekend.

Good stuff from Pascal and nice start for the weekend.

nice win.

even in losing i was happy for pascal, wanting a win before retiring, who always comes to fight and gives 100 percent. those two kov beatings and the war with yunieski, pascal still looked great last night. great fighter mentality, giving it his all in a fight that financially meant nothing to him

Last edited:
Daniel Dubois wins in round 1 (+188) vs Dorian Darch ~$75.00 for ~$141.00
Daniel Dubois wins in round 1-2 (-150) vs Dorian Darch ~$210.00 for ~$140.00

Hehe, if he got the R1 ko, I would've had 37.6u profit.
Still, I'll settle for 10.7u profit.
Good odds, thanks bet365.

damn those under odds was free money.. not avaliable on any of my bookies though :( only got 1.5u on under 2,5 -200 @ unibet livebet

Dubois finishes r2.

Hit 1-3 @1.75 for 2u and r2 @4.00 for 0.5u, 1u loss on r1.

+2.5u

Yarde's walkout is more cringey than Broner's walkout... British rap ROFL

0.2u Sjekloca @ 19.00 semi-hedge to Yarde dec

Added 2u Yarde dec @ 7.50 at Ladbrokes, stupid odds, let's get the dec. Yarde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back