Boxing Discussion VIII

Was this close or was it a BS split?

Technically it would be fairly close on the cards but Ryan had at least 5 rounds including 3 knockdowns. A draw considering Ryan had a point deducted isnt the worst scorecard ever although its a very bad one IMO there were worse scorecards in the Barzola fight right before which was one of the biggest robberies of the year. Thats about the absolute most you can reach for best case Haney and even then Ryan by a point or 2 is prob most lenient

As a fight tho Haney got his ass beat

MMA wise I think you can compare this to Garbrandt Cruz. Dom got his ass beat, dropped multiple times but the scorecards would be fairly close overall for that fight.

Last edited:
This fight definitely had a Floyd/Corrales feel to it.

Thinking about a flier on Nicolas Polanco over Ronny Rios at +900. Rios is moving up in weight, was previously retired and has been out of the ring for 2 years. 3 of his 4 losses have been by stoppage... AND his opponent missed weight. Polanco ITD is +1800.

Liking Ryan Farrag this afternoon at +125. Just think he's the better, more experienced fighter.

Shane Jordan 140+
100 max bet
bkfc near free.

dropped 200 more for 105+

Free money.

Last edited:
What's the read here? Can't find any info on this guy.
Shane is a boxing trainer for streamers. David is shorter, less built brawler, who fights dirty and gets hit a lot.

Watch Shanes' IG , he's fundamentally cleaner, younger, and more explosive. He's a trainer and makes good money off training , if he can't beat david then he losses his ability to train anyone. it's just not possible he losses. He looks better just on training alone i know he hits hard, faster, cleaner.

this is david diaz

it only took me 5 seconds to see this is a mismatch.

I trained in boxing gyms for many years, i know a better boxer when i see one.

nvm, draw. void

I learn today bkfc is not boxing.

Shane being an ametear boxer and trainer only meant he fights point style running.

Folded in close range to a brawler and clinch fighter. didn't lose money but I take as an L. Staying away from bkfc.

Back