Boxing Discussion VIII

Big on Ritson KO @ 1.61, half as big on Ritson r7-12 @ 4.50

Let's get this!

Better luck next time Plucky. Hall is shot but he's never been stopped & McDonnell is not a power puncher. Anything worse than +200 for the ITD play was poor line shopping. You've been on this message board for less than 4 months. Keep your nose clean kid & maybe I'll give ya a tip or two.
Omg I lost a £500 punt (half your bankroll). I'm buried. Not sure how I'll come back from this when I'm only 3.5k up tonight which is a quarter of your yearly salary and more than you'll ever win from betting in your life

Better luck next time Plucky. Hall is shot but he's never been stopped & McDonnell is not a power puncher. Anything worse than +200 for the ITD play was poor line shopping. You've been on this message board for less than 4 months. Keep your nose clean kid & maybe I'll give ya a tip or two.
You bet 2 units on CM Punk you fucking loser lmao never message me again

Omg I lost a £500 punt (half your bankroll). I'm buried. Not sure how I'll come back from this when I'm only 3.5k up tonight which is a quarter of your yearly salary and more than you'll ever win from betting in your life
Like I said kid. Keep your nose clean & maybe I'll give ya a tip or two to help you out.

1u loss here but Herbert just won a decision at cage warriors so that more than makes up for it

Like I said kid. Keep your nose clean & maybe I'll give ya a tip or two to help you out.
Like CM Punk to win? 2 units on a 40yo pussy wwe actor to win a real fight? Respect your superior and delete your account junior

"Ritson said in an interview earlier in the week how he was ready to leave boxing because of his girlfriend being pregnant and needing money. He had applied to work at a bleach factory (packing bottles) and then he got offered to fight on a Hearn card. What a year."

Wow

Like CM Punk to win? 2 units on a 40yo pussy wwe actor to win a real fight? Delete your account junior
This is a boxing thread you simple minded buffoon. I know that you are new to this message board & new to gambling on boxing but FYI. CM Punk is not a boxer. Like I said kid. Keep your nose clean & maybe I'll give ya a tip or two.

-1u Ritson you busy bastard. Slow the fuck down will you.

0.00 on the boxing, but +2u from Cage Warriors.

This is a boxing thread you simple minded buffoon. I know that you are new to this message board & new to gambling on boxing but FYI. CM Punk is not a boxer. Like I said kid. Keep your nose clean & maybe I'll give ya a tip or two.
You're broke and suck at betting

Anyone else bet the house on Spence ITD? That sacrifice on the alter of entertainment is ending in 8 rounds or less. I sincerely hope Ocampo is getting paid at least $100,000 for the beating he is about to endure. Ocampo is still young & actually has decent skills for his age & point in his career. I believe the experience will benefit him in the long run.

Took 0.8u on Milas +110 LB vs Pianeta at Marathon.

Also 0.32u more on Kelly dec @ 3.80

Anyone else bet the house on Spence ITD? That sacrifice on the alter of entertainment is ending in 8 rounds or less. I sincerely hope Ocampo is getting paid at least $100,000 for the beating he is about to endure. Ocampo is still young & actually has decent skills for his age & point in his career. I believe the experience will benefit him in the long run.
2.5k to win 1k

I'm on the under 8.5

Back