Boxing Discussion VIII

Yoka starting to put it on him now, but this far he's taking it well

Weird..... frustrating to watch at times, too content to fight on the inside, poor at maintaining the distance..... and then in round 10 he just brutalises him as if he's been able to do it the whole time and just wanted rounds in before going for it. He's still a long way off the upper echelon but that final round put a stamp on it.

Winner none the less, was starting to regret adding more to it earlier. Hard to judge if he was capable of doing that 3 or 4 rounds ago like I say...

Was still thinking about how to bet this fight and after seeing the pictures you posted I decided to go for the KO instead of the decision, so thanks @CR0W

Winner none the less, was starting to regret adding more to it earlier. Hard to judge if he was capable of doing that 3 or 4 rounds ago like I say...
Same here, I also added more and was sweating it

Not the most likely but a small bet on Garcia here, he puts the pressure on, Murray may start to feel it given his weight cut.... obviously Murray DEC is the predicted outcome here but @ 1.36, no thanks.

The Taylor fight also starts soon right? Or do we have enough time to watch this Murray fight first?

The Taylor fight also starts soon right? Or do we have enough time to watch this Murray fight first?

Taylor showing about to start, ring walk in the next 15 mins or so I imagine.

haha really? i bet it by Mistake at +500 in the 9th i think wanted to take a stab on Murray KO but was on the wrong page :D
Hahahaha you lucky SOB!

Yes really it hit in the last round

I don't think William Hill will have livebetting for the Taylor fight WTF, I hope I'm wrong though

Really hope that clash of heads cut doesn't play a part..... would be a sickening end.

Back