Boxing Discussion VIII

damn Sagaydakovskaya opened +2500 on 5d but already down to +1100 now

Good info above guys. Undisputed female 147 pound boxing champion Cecilia Braekhus looked beatable in her most recent fight on HBO, even getting dropped by the relatively inexperienced American girl she faced. Her Russian opponent Inna Sagaydakovskaya is taller & younger and appears to hit hard from what little video I saw. Sucks that I missed the +2500 opener on the challenger, but I signed up at Intertops finally to take advantage of their lines, which are the best available at the moment. I hit Inna at +1400 (three-way) and +1350 for the approximately $75.00 risk limits for each.

"My rival @ceciliabraekhusis unique. So many years she leads a winning streak: 33 fights and no defeat. She is the best in the world, regardless of the weight category, is considered the most titled.
Brechhus started boxing in 2007, I also came to amateur boxing in the same year. Therefore, I, like her, have enough experience.
I've been watching her for a long time, since I started boxing. For a long time I want to meet her in the ring.
About her a lot of talk, but I do not see anything supernatural in it. We have one level. I have advantages, I'm taller than her, hands are more authentic, I'm healthier than her. It is very technical. But I'm much better at the functional, because I have ski races behind me, the volume of the lungs is very good, I'm breathing. Of the 33 fights she has only 9 KOs, so she is not a puncher, she is a player. And my hand is heavy ..... And dope, it seems to me, in me more than hers! "

Inna.

Face-offs

"My rival @ceciliabraekhusis unique. So many years she leads a winning streak: 33 fights and no defeat. She is the best in the world, regardless of the weight category, is considered the most titled.
Brechhus started boxing in 2007, I also came to amateur boxing in the same year. Therefore, I, like her, have enough experience.
I've been watching her for a long time, since I started boxing. For a long time I want to meet her in the ring.
About her a lot of talk, but I do not see anything supernatural in it. We have one level. I have advantages, I'm taller than her, hands are more authentic, I'm healthier than her. It is very technical. But I'm much better at the functional, because I have ski races behind me, the volume of the lungs is very good, I'm breathing. Of the 33 fights she has only 9 KOs, so she is not a puncher, she is a player. And my hand is heavy ..... And dope, it seems to me, in me more than hers! "

Inna.

Face-offs

that is from the same interview i posted on the previous page.. this seems better translated though :)

“I have good fundamentals. Each win over a solid opponent enhances my confidence”, said Inna during a press meeting.

“Cecilia should know that I have a dream. My dream is to be the undisputed champion of the world. There will be no kisses, as was the case with her penultimate opponent Mikaela Lauren. Soon we shall know who the boss in the ring is."

Sagaydakovskaya has also spoken about Braekhus:

“My future opponent is truly unique: she has been fighting as a champion for years. She is the best P4P, the most titled. When she started her pro career, I have just began my own amateur life, so I have some solid experience as well”.

“I have been watching her for a long time, ever since I started boxing. I've had a long-time desire to fight her. Everyone talks high about her but I see nothing superstitious in Braekhus. We are at the same level. I’m a bit tallerer, have a greater reach, and I’m physically stronger than her. Her technique is beyond good. But I have my own advantage, and that is stamina. I was competing at a cross-country ski; I know how to breathe and how to last the distance”.

“She is a boxer. She doesn’t possess a one-punch knockout power, which I have already proved I have. I have more power for my Hail Mary equalizer – that’s for sure!”

I don't know what you guys are seeing. Just watched tape on that female fight. I've seen Braekus before though. This Russian girl is terrible. Can't throw punches correctly and you can see her punches coming from Russia. Very little defense and way slower that Cecilia in handspeed and footspeed. You're throwing money away betting on her.

"I have good fundamentals" - Are you kidding me? You have absolutely horrific fundamentals.

I'm on Munguia & Uysk, threw them in seperate open parlays. Also looking for a line on Muguia tko.

Munguia is a beast, but his TKO line is too wide for me.

0.2u on Smith R7-9 +4000 / 41.00
0.2u on Smith R10-12 +5000 / 51.00

2u on Munguia R1-6 +200 as well

Last edited:
Usyk was -125 to win the tournament before it started. He's out to +100 to win this fight

Other than potential judging issues, what am I missing here?

I think it's just the fight being in Russia & people think Gassiev's power is legit.

I just keep going back & watching the Lebedev fight & thinking that Usyk can win this. Also Murat is only 24 & didn't have a ton of amatuer fights so he is less experienced than Usyk who is probably in his physical prime right now. To me Usyk will lose when he goes up to heavyweight but at cruiser he's the man.

Could we have the bet slip? I'm not one to ask those things usually but I just want something to come back to after the fight.

I'm considering having 50000 on your tip to win 3000. I'll get back to you on the bet slip.

CR0W was going tout and I've heard as such he was banned?
There are multiple touts on here who haven't been banned? I knew he was starting his own site but Piglord did that in the MMA section and hasn't been banned...
If that is the reason it's pretty shitty. He was a valuable poster and said he was only going to charge $5 a month or something for his site (if memory is correct)

There are multiple touts on here who haven't been banned? I knew he was starting his own site but Piglord did that in the MMA section and hasn't been banned...
If that is the reason it's pretty shitty. He was a valuable poster and said he was only going to charge $5 a month or something for his site (if memory is correct)
I don't think he's banned

I think it's a good policy to ban all touts.

If you are going to be a tout, at least have the common decency to prove yourself by posting your betslips with every pick. The MMA touts are a joke

@GrantSorenson
We're still waiting on that betslip with 50K on Braekhus.

She's now 1.07 at Marathon, you should bank on her.

Back