Boxing Discussion VIII

anyone got anything for the fights tonight? there is one close fight between two undefeated prospects

Zhora Hamazaryan vs Thomas Mattice

Mattice opened as the favorite but is now a small dog.. kinda tempted to take a small degen stab on Mattice as it looks like he will have a massive height and reach advantage

I'm on 1u Mattice dec @ 3.20 and small on 0.2u draw @ 21.00 especially because it's 8 rounds. Mattice is also the promoters' fighter so it's hard to see him losing a decision.

Also on 0.8u Sims Jr DNB @ 6.00 and on 0.2u draw @ 26.00.

Sims beat Love in amateurs 10 years ago or so. Sims' last fight was with an injury, took some time off to fix that, he's been training with Prograis. Enough for me to take that good line!

Sims looking good so far 2-0 hope he can keep up this pace

sickening robbery.. lucky we had the draw too :D

Draw hits in Love - Sims.

Also Mattice gets a decision in what seems to be a small robbery. As I thought, the armenian could not get a decision in the US against the promoted fighter. Great start for the weekend.

+7u profit

Last edited:
Inna Sagaydakovskaya (+2605) vs Cecilia Braekhus $100.00 for $2,605.00
Inna Sagaydakovskaya (+1400) 3-way line vs Cecilia Braekhus $71.50 for $1,001.00
Inna Sagaydakovskaya (+1350) vs Cecilia Braekhus $74.00 for $999.00

@JimGunn That's some crazy price at +2605 man. You americans got so lucky with that price..

And us europeans are so lucky that we have 1.08 on Cecilia for Grantsorensen to place 50K.

Draw hits in Love - Sims.

Also Mattice gets a decision in what seems to be a small robbery. As I thought, the armenian could not get a decision in the US against the promoted fighter. Great start for the weekend.

+8u profit
wow Mattice actually got the win? awesome :D i fell a sleep after a few rounds i thought it was over pretty much after his opponent got the big knockdown and Mattice looking scared in there

Yeah, great stuff.

What I got for today is:
0 for 2u Usyk - Gassiev anything can happen, if there is a technical decision it's something like 20 units.
1u Gassiev dec @ 6.00
0.4u Usyk MD @ 14.00
0.3u Usyk SD @ 19.00
0.1u Gassiev dec + Inna @ 81.00

3u Inna @ 14.00 or so

1u Chudinov dec @ 2.75
0.1u Draw in Chudinov-Mohammedi @ 26.00

2u Munguia r1-6 @ 3.00
0.2u Smith r7-9 @ 41.00
0.2u Smith r10-12 @ 51.00

And some long shot parlays with both boxing, UFC

looking at the boxing forum it seems like Mattice getting the win was a even bigger robbery then Sims getting screwed on the draw lol these judges just dont have any shame...... but at least we cashed on it this time :D

Yeah, great stuff.

What I got for today is:
0 for 2u Usyk - Gassiev anything can happen, if there is a technical decision it's something like 20 units.
1u Gassiev dec @ 6.00
0.4u Usyk MD @ 14.00
0.3u Usyk SD @ 19.00
0.1u Gassiev dec + Inna @ 81.00

3u Inna @ 14.00 or so

1u Chudinov dec @ 2.75
0.1u Draw in Chudinov-Mohammedi @ 26.00

2u Munguia r1-6 @ 3.00
0.2u Smith r7-9 @ 41.00
0.2u Smith r10-12 @ 51.00

And some long shot parlays with both boxing, UFC
Gassiev DEC +500? wow where did you manage to get that steal? :)

Marathonbet early this week. I think it was even higher than than, lol

opening now on 365 i think

seems like fights starting earlier then the books thought

Last edited:
seems like bookies know there is little to no chance for Mohham to win a decision.. i think he is winning thw fight but odds going down on Chudinov :D

Last edited:
Marathonbet early this week. I think it was even higher than than, lol

Have you had any issues withdrawing from marathon bet? I had problems with boylesports, asking for proof of address, ID etc. They banned my account after like 3 bets and then when I made an inquiry on live chat they asked for those documents.

haha knew it.. sick fucking robbery

i am betting Gassiev now.. Usyk can only win by KO pretty much

Back