Boxing Discussion VIII

I just tuned in, do we know where the judges are from?
Two Americans and i think the other is from Belgium, I dont remember. Cant imagine anyone scoring this for Gassiev even in Russia

bad bet by me =/ that was a complete boxing clinic.. not even the russians can rob Usyk after this :)

Great performance from Usyk. Dude is a stud & it's incredible seeing a cruiser with that kind of craft & mobility.

I wonder if Usyk is a converted southpaw? Cause his left seems very under utilized for a guy who is supposedly left handed.

I put a little cash on Mensah, I have a hunch he'll be more competitive than the odds suggest. Just a small value bet though.

got a few peauts in on Williams DEC +700 +1000 and R7 +6600 R8 +8000 after R2

already dropped alot now

should have hit that harder =/ odds even went up to +1600 but missed it by a sec.. bookies always seem to overreact when there is a early knockdown

I really hope we get to see Munguia vs Hurd. That fight would be insane no doubt

Would favour Hurd big time,if Smith carried any power then Munguia would have been on the deck by now.
Munguia definitely showin some weaknesses but Hurd is so hittable and Jaime has some insane power, much more than Lara. Would be a crazy first 6 rounds, any longer Hurd would likely take over

Good fight, Munguia was really strong throughout, I thought Smith looked like he might have his ti,ing down after round 1/2.
Hit GTD @2.20 in play to cover the Smith bet which was fortunate!

Have you had any issues withdrawing from marathon bet? I had problems with boylesports, asking for proof of address, ID etc. They banned my account after like 3 bets and then when I made an inquiry on live chat they asked for those documents.
How are those "problems"? 99% of bookies require you to prove your identity.

I went 2-1 tonight, just a small loss on Mensah.
so now i got two $200 open parlays. 1.Usyk 2.Open & 1.Munguia 2.Open.3.Open
probably gonna throw Mikey Garcia in the Uysk parlay & take my time with the Munguia spots.

I think both Allen +350 and Ito +333 have good value.

Even though Allen is a fat slob that keeps retiring, Nick Webb is garbage. It should be a pick'em to be fair.
Ito has fought the better opposition by far and I'm not impressed with Diaz so far. It should be closer to a pick'em.

Benn-Peynaud goes to distance @ 5.50 at sky - Benn dec is 2.50 at betfair - best line of the week
Taylor dec @ 3.00 sky
Takam-Chisora goes to distance @ 1.80 sky - would hit SD and MD props for sure
Parker - Whyte all maj dec and split dec at ladbrokes

I need one bet to fill the last spot of a parlay and I want one that's a sure thing and the odds don't matter. I was thinking to take Katie Taylor @1,01 or does any of you have a better suggestion?

The reason why is because I have 2 bets that I like to use in a parlay and I get a 25% profit boost when I have 3 or more legs, so I just want the 3rd leg to be a filler. First I was thinking to take Joanna as the 3rd, but I already have a significant amount on her ML and I don't want to see her lose to Torres and that ruining my whole night.

Back