Boxing Discussion VIII

Was he winning or how was the fight going?
It started pretty bad. Alvarez had the speed advantage but by like round 3 it seemed like Sergei had the fight in the bag. But got caught in the 7th by a huge right hand and couldn’t recover

Took Bryan DNB +350 tonight against BJ Flores and ruined the lines down to +120 now.

Also a smaller double on Helenius dec + Tatli dec +350 (had +200 on tatli dec, now it's -130).

Rojas is 7/2 on Betfair. Looks the bigger bloke, despite Diaz coming in a pound overweight.

DkRJpTmVAAIQVnR

Took Bryan DNB +350 tonight against BJ Flores and ruined the lines down to +120 now.

Also a smaller double on Helenius dec + Tatli dec +350 (had +200 on tatli dec, now it's -130).
Good grief you get the best odds! I'm so jealous. I wonder if I use a VPN can I hook up with sites that normally don't take USA customers?

No opener. Rojas is +350 now at Betfair. It opened at +275.

But I fucked that Bryan line quickly, yeah..

No opener. Rojas is +350 now at Betfair. It opened at +275.

But I fucked that Bryan line quickly, yeah..
Are you in Europe or South America? I guess it doesn't really matter as long as you're not in the good ol' USA.

Are you in Europe or South America? I guess it doesn't really matter as long as you're not in the good ol' USA.

he's in uk where rojas is still available at +350. i see the lines in the states around +175.

he's in uk where rojas is still available at +350. i see the lines in the states around +175.
Hey piglord. You give great MMA breakdowns. Ever do anything as far as boxing matches go?

Nothing else to watch this evening unless I want to stay up all night for Rizin, so I'll join the fun on Facebook Watch tonight:

Jesus M Rojas (+475) vs Joseph Diaz ~$160.00 for ~$760.00
Jesus M Rojas/Joseph Diaz Draw (+2900) ~$25.60 for ~$742.40

+475 is some crazy odds on Rojas, wow. Where did you get that? I thought we were lucky with +350 at Betfair.

Bryan beat Flores by KO, seen someone say round 3 KO but twitter saying a round 4 KO after apparently 5 knockdowns spread across 2 rounds. Only footage is a shit crowd stream from a fan who missed bits.

Managed to get 2.1 before it dropped big time to 1.4

Hey piglord. You give great MMA breakdowns. Ever do anything as far as boxing matches go?

honestly i don't even follow boxing as a fan so i would probably suck with breakdowns. i mainly just tail pytcrys blindly haha.

Took a degen bet (small tho) in Fury fight going +6.5 rounds. The way he looked last time... man his super outmached and outsized opponent just gave up. Maybe he is more serious with the Wilder fight in the horizon.. IDK.

But I cant trust Fury going for the kill... he was literally clowning and paying more attention to a brawl in the audience than the fight itself.

Back