Boxing Discussion VIII

Unloaded a few units on Ritson DEC @ 1.80 live...

Could be the end of Ritson’s spell here, relying on home cooking.

damn the Dog nobody talked about is about to win it looks like Patera was +2700 and he is putting a beating on Ritson

danish commentater completely clueless he have Ritson winning easily :D

but would not be surprised by some home cooking

wow taking forever to get the judges cards.. something is up :D

Wow...good on the judges for not predictably giving it to the home fighter.

Holy shit. Didn't think they'd give it to him. Didn't bet this but almost took the over, had no inkling that Patera would take this, tho.

Jesus who had Ritson by 4!? Crazy.
embarrassed to say it was a danish judge lol just as dumb as the danish commentater hwo thought Ritson clearly had the decision

Caught Bud-Benavidez ends itd at -190. Bud itd was only .10c better for his itd line at the time so played it safe. These two are ready to fucking hurt each other. They seem to have real disdain for each other and even if it's fake they're still both violent dudes. Benavidez always backs himself into the ropes, look for Bud to pressure and put some real damage on him when he has that advantage.

Anyone know why Tevin Farmer odds went from -485 to -325 over the last 6 days. Did he get injured?

Kind of a weird week!

I personally think Farmer is overrated, Tennyson has a shot IMO !

bet on the fdgtd this weekend in crawford/martinez, that will probably be my last boxing bet lol, thought that shite was gone for 35.5/36 minutes, feels good to win one in the last 30 seconds after Volkov/Lewis burnt the shit out of me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back