Boxing Discussion VIII

lol that was ez

sad shit fights like this can even get sanctioned

If Browne wins it's going to be by KO right or do you guys think he could even get a decision here?

Any Johnson Buglioni leans?
No not yet I'm going to have to watch tape first. Might pass on this fight or see what the over and GTD look like.

I have 0,5u on Browne ML @+275 and 0,2u on his KO/TKO @+500. Will probably add at least 0,5 u more later.

Any Johnson Buglioni leans?

I'm on Buglioni ML, Johnson is the better talent but the inactivity and lack of experience as a pro in a fight of this level will be his undoing, surprised it's a pick 'em. Buglioni may be easy to hit but he's a tough guy, has big fight experience and has been active. Johnson for a few reasons has battled to keep active, his last fight was in 2016 and he's now mandatory for the title against Buglioni.... I just don't see him winning, possibly even a late stoppage but right now I'm all over the money line.

If the TKO line is appealing I'll likely play that too.

white dec +130 hedged with browne rds 7-12 +850 and draw +4000

im hoping dillian fights smart and uses his speed to evade the durable, hard-hitting but lumbering browne who really only has the big right hand. whytes been through two wars and im guessing that he realizes there is no reason to go for the ko against browne leaving himself open to get kod himself. hopefully brownes skin wont be a factor and if so hell be able to fight through a cut.

merhy decision +450, merhy rds 10-12 +1800 goulamirian rds 10-12 +1100 hedge

john vera +1000

i think the dog lines are off here because the fights are in france but there are no french refs or judges. if there is live betting offered vera could be a good play as soro has shown that he can start fights slow like he did against tapia. roy jones felt that vera was ready for

Unibet have Kash Ali @ 1.50 vs David Howe. Worth parlaying up with something, Ali fighting at home, better boxer despite the layoff and Howe to be quite frank is very poor, can't take a decent shot and is definitely being brought in to lose.

Everyone that posts in here regularly knows about how much Ritson has won me since the Barrett fight and how high I am on his potential but I'm actually going to change my approach in this Cardle fight.

At these odds and given recent interviews with him I like Ritson 7-12 @ 3.40, it's a bit risky given his recent form but he's even said he was surprised how fast he got Murray out of there and it was because Murray fought the complete wrong fight and he's right. He knows Cardle will likely be a lot more smart, on his bike avoiding trading shots. Cuts could be an issue but Cardle is tough and Ritson has said he won't go hunting for a KO, if it presents itself he'll go after it, he won't be reckless, a win here means a huge amount for his career.

A slow methodical breakdown could be on the cards.

Some action of both Filipinos tonight.

Plania and Gaballo.

Nice little profit with Gaballo landing @ 2.00.

Plania was worth a little @ 5.50, scored the knockdown and some decent body work but just outworked in the end.

Nice little profit with Gaballo landing @ 2.00.

Plania was worth a little @ 5.50, scored the knockdown and some decent body work but just outworked in the end.

Put 50 on plania and 100 gaballo so profited. Cheers.

Gone for kash + ritson o 3.5

is this kash guy available anywhere other than unibet?

Put 50 on plania and 100 gaballo so profited. Cheers.

Gone for kash + ritson o 3.5

Exact same as me, nice little profit.

Liking the Kash + Ritson o 3.5, think I may end up playing the same, perhaps throw something else in we'll see.

Think I'll settle on Ritson 4-6, Cardle doesn't look in great shape but I think he survives a few rounds before being taken out.

Back