Boxing Discussion VIII

dodd finally exposed.. always thought he was horrible but gotta give him props for going on that run and for finding ways to win despite his limited skills

Nice put a unit on Doyle KO between rounds at about evens

Anyone have a free stream for the Adamek fight?

Under 9 in the Khan fight for me, can’t see Lo Greco coping with the speed of Khan, he’s just not that skilled, probably just try and rush and clinch.

LoGreco to be knocked down in round 1 @ 19.00 for a little.

Khan 4-6 for a bit too but big main play is under 9.

i got Khan DEC hoping/thinking he may play it a bit safe coming off a KO loss and a looong layoff

Under 9 in the Khan fight for me, can’t see Lo Greco coping with the speed of Khan, he’s just not that skilled, probably just try and rush and clinch.

LoGreco to be knocked down in round 1 @ 19.00 for a little.

Khan 4-6 for a bit too but big main play is under 9.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

19.00 lands already!!!!!

lol fuck me what a bum

good call CROW

Yeeessss!

Khan under 9 rounds - £450 for £777.27
LoGreco to be knocked down in round 1 - £20 for £380

Lauren-Kaiser was really disgusting.

Kaiser dominating clearly on some exchanges, close fight. Lauren spit her mouthpiece twice intentionally under pressure, no point deduction, no warning. Also, round 9 was stopped at 0:13 because Lauren was under pressure close to be finished.

And they give the decision to Lauren.

Also on the under for the Khan fight and esp at +money I like it. On the over for the Tete fight. Narvaez might try to pull what he did against Nonito and run and cover up long enough not to get ko'd.

Also small stabs at Cuellar and Donaire as big dogs. Under for Centeno/Charlo. Was initially big on Vargas but I bought out of the bet so it's basically nothing on that now. I have a feeling AB might make this a war and finally put on a good performance. So I pussied out of that bet. Under on the Adamek fight as well. Abell usually ko's ppl or gets ko'd so I went with that. Pm me a stream if you have one for the Adamek fight. Thanks. GL boys.

Well that was quick money. Thanks Amir.

Khan's been ducking Brook for awhile, I doubt it'll happen but now that Kell's face has been broken twice by real killers Khan might finally take the chance. It's a big fight, I'll still take Brook.

stab on Zete DEC no action at all in the fight so far Navaez just looking to make it to the final bell it seems like

dec seems much more likely imo as Navaez is not willing to throw any punches at all.. just looking to survive and get a paycheck

Shades of the Villanueva fight here, Tete needs to be going for the finish otherwise people really go off watching him. Unless he is happy to coast in hope there's more chance getting the Burnett fight but either way it sucks to watch. Narvaez is a walking punchbag right now, there has to be some more desire to finish.

Shades of the Villanueva fight here, Tete needs to be going for the finish otherwise people really go off watching him. Unless he is happy to coast in hope there's more chance getting the Burnett fight but either way it sucks to watch. Narvaez is a walking punchbag right now, there has to be some more desire to finish.
hey cr0w are you betting the broner fight tonight?

hey cr0w are you betting the broner fight tonight?

Yeah, going against the grain here, may end up regretting it big time but I'm backing Broner.

I had over 4k in total on Garcia against Broner, just a horrible matchup for him. I'm not purely banking on Broner being motivated because that's silly, we just don't know what we're getting with him at this point. But Vargas doesn't necessarily possess all the traits to out hustle Broner like I've read all over the place. Sure on paper you could look at it and say "all he needs to do is a push a pace, Broner hates having to work the whole round, he'll win most rounds and take a clear decision." Although that is totally something that could happen if we get the Broner that fought Garcia. Vargas' best punch for me is his straight which Broner should be able to cope with, he (Broner) completely has the tools to win here and now he's dog I'll be playing him for sure.

Like I say, could end up regretting it; I've gone against Broner recently but I think most are fading Broner here rather than looking at Vargas game and 'backing him'.

Expecting Adamek to get the job done in Poland but wouldn't be touching him at all at his price so stayed well clear, far too many questions at that price although in theory his footwork although it has slowed down along with his clever jab and cross should be enough to get it done.

However, the size of the evidently roided Abell along with the questions around an aging Adamek's chin of course present a clear danger. Adamek got caught often early in his last fight, he'll need to be a lot sharper at the start of this fight.

Back