Boxing fan interview feels GGG and Canelo have the same drawing power lol

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score

I think the boxing fans name is Dewey a mma coach

:53 Mark

Dewey Cooper was a professional boxer and now he trains Jesse Vargas. Plus, plenty of other people throughout that video say it should be 50/50.

You couldn't have posted this in another thread?

Dewey Cooper was a professional boxer and now he trains Jesse Vargas. Plus, plenty of other people throughout that video say it should be 50/50.

The topic is Same drawing power, champ

Together they make a bigger fight. Separate, Canelo makes more money fighting anyone else than Golovkin can.

do you know dewey cooper? obviously not. he doesn't train jessie vargas (or jesse vargas as you call him).

i disagree with dewey on that but he certainly is not "a fan." he is an mma and boxing trainer who works with several of floyd mayweather's fighters.

canelo is the draw and therefore deserves more money. several of these guys are basing it on merit though. but they are not business people, obviously

do you know dewey cooper? obviously not. he doesn't train jessie vargas (or jesse vargas as you call him).

i disagree with dewey on that but he certainly is not "a fan." he is an mma and boxing trainer who works with several of floyd mayweather's fighters.

canelo is the draw and therefore deserves more money. several of these guys are basing it on merit though. but they are not business people, obviously

*Trained *Jessie. Point was, he's not a fan. He's a professional and a fairly prominent one.

You seem mad that I asked you if you knew Anthony Bourdain, after you called him a pretentious, obnoxious asshole and questioned if he killed himself to seem edgy.

I was just wondering, because I thought that making insulting comments like that about somebody who just committed suicide must stem from a pretty deep-rooted disdain for him. Something that I figured must come from actually knowing the person.

*Trained.

You seem mad that I asked you if you knew Anthony Bourdain, after you called him a pretentious, obnoxious asshole and questioned if he killed himself to seem edgy.
not mad. just pointing out that everyone makes assumptions about people they don't know. almost every post in this forum is people talking about someone they dont know. you just didnt like mine because i didnt care for a guy you are obviously a huge fan of. i, on the other hand, saw him as a douche every time he talked. but my thinking he was a douche was other people thinking he was cool. different things appeal to different people.

i just dont think being a drug addict and shitting on everything that isn't hipster is cool. obviously from the love he got, many, many disagree with me

not mad. just pointing out that everyone makes assumptions about people they don't know. almost every post in this forum is people talking about someone they dont know. you just didnt like mine because i didnt care for a guy you are obviously a huge fan of. i, on the other hand, saw him as a douche every time he talked. but my thinking he was a douche was other people thinking he was cool. different things appeal to different people.

i just dont think being a drug addict and shitting on everything that isn't hipster is cool. obviously from the love he got, many, many disagree with me

I'm not a "huge" fan, I'm a casual and occasional watcher of his show.

But even watching casually, it's pretty obvious that he does not "shit on everything that isn't hipster" at all. That is actually the opposite of what his show represents. That statement actually makes it seem like you have never seen his show?

That last episode I saw, he was in West Virginia and spent the entire show hanging out with locals, hunting, shooting automatic guns at exploding targets, going to the local high school football games, eating dinner at local's houses, and various other stuff that is the exact opposite of being a hipster.

But regardless, it's a bit classless to go around calling a guy you've never met names who just committed suicide. Saying, "I guess he thought he'd be edgy by killing himself" is just a super strange thing for an adult to say.

Hey I was going ask @ProBoxingInsidr

Ooo sorry guys

walk-away-gif-16.gif

I'm not a "huge" fan, I'm a casual and occasional watcher of his show.

But even watching casually, it's pretty obvious that he does not "shit on everything that isn't hipster" at all. That is actually the opposite of what his show represents. That statement actually makes it seem like you have never seen his show?

That last episode I saw, he was in West Virginia and spent the entire show hanging out with locals, hunting, shooting automatic guns at exploding targets, going to the local high school football games, eating dinner at local's houses, and various other stuff that is the exact opposite of being a hipster.

But regardless, it's a bit classless to go around calling a guy you've never met names who just committed suicide. Saying, "I guess he thought he'd be edgy by killing himself" is just a super strange thing for an adult to say.
thanks for the input.

Suicide is the highest cause of death for men between 20 and 49 in the UK, and the stats are getting worse.

Why is that? It’s because regular guys are doing it all the time, out of nowhere usually.

Think about this before “joking” about suicide.

Its always in fashion to shit on the superstar and pretend he's not that special.

Suicide is the highest cause of death for men between 20 and 49 in the UK, and the stats are getting worse.
jesus, that can't be right.

tell me that's a false statistic.

Jesse? It’s spelled Jessie!!!!! God that makes me so mad!
I can’t believe you typed Jesse... wow!
You have no idea about fighting....

End sarcasm.

Back