Boxing fans thoughts on Mayweather vs McGregor in MMA

>Lasted 10 rounds

Lol this is how naive the MMA casual fan base is... to actually BELIEVE Connie made it on his own and Floyd didn’t CARRY Connie 10 rounds to make it a Spectacle.

<36>

If Floyd could've finished Conor in R1, he would've. Floyd himself said he and Sr. planned to take Conor out late after 25 minutes of fighting but had to wait until the 10th round.

Floyd even bet 6 figures on himself winning in under 9 & 1/2 but couldn't get it done until the next round. Why would he lose on his bet if he was "carrying" Conor?

Sit down you clown. YDKSAB. YDKSAF either tbh.

Well this guy is as deluded as the people who thought McGregor would KO Mayweather in minute.

Floyd in my honest opinion does not have the ability to 'hold on' and even remotely control McGregor in the clinch or on the ground and if McGregor uses his kicks well he could dominate the stand up too.

If Floyd could've finished Conor in R1, he would've. Floyd himself said he and Sr. planned to take Conor out late after 25 minutes of fighting but had to wait until the 10th round.

Floyd even bet 6 figures on himself winning in under 9 & 1/2 but couldn't get it done until the next round. Why would he lose on his bet if he was "carrying" Conor?

Sit down you clown. YDKSAB. YDKSAF either tbh.

Pipe down on the promo and countdown lines casual.

This is TOO EASY:

I've been training boxing for the majority of my life.

And in all honesty, I can safely say that

Conor will KO Floyd in 1

13vCdHB8xy9BtK.gif

LEL

C7AE3563-B345-4157-BCD5-05874339C3BD.jpeg

Clay Guida would molest Floyd Mayweather.

>Lasted 10 rounds

Lol this is how naive the MMA casual fan base is... to actually BELIEVE Connie made it on his own and Floyd didn’t CARRY Connie 10 rounds to make it a Spectacle.

<36>

I really dont think Floyd would keep ANY opponent in there longer than he has to. Do you know how embarrassing it would be if he lost? And all it takes is 1 punch. At any time, 1 punch could make Floyd the laughing stock of boxing.

Floyd is not going to carry a fighter 10 rounds to put on a "spectacle" he doesnt give a shit about the fans really..Every round longer it goes, that increases the odds of a fluke punch changing everything.

If Floyd could have starched Conor in round 1, he would have.

Floyd fought more conservatively the earlier rounds because a fresh fighter is dangerous.

Too easy:

Pipe down on the promo and countdown lines, casual. L E L

View attachment 333405

You're hilariously stupid.

You mulled over my post history and conveniently picked out a out of context joke post by me in a troll thread.

Now post the thread where I made my official pick and kept the USFC title because of it:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/usfc-12-megathread-mayweather-vs-mcgregor.3596017/

The USFC. Where we make picks and bet on them.

The same thread where when I call you out, you tuck your tampon in further & run.

You don't know shit about boxing and you don't know shit about fighting.

Go crawl back into your hole, clown.

Can you imagine if floyd came in and than just decimated conor?

Like i really think this forum would shut down for good

there is a lot of gray area here. let me try to be more specific than "carry".

1. Conor did what a lot of us thought he wouldn't do; he landed an uppercut in the first round.

2. and didn't phase Floyd. a lot of that has to do with stance; Conor was so focused on keeping a traditional "boxing stance" and getting back into a boxing defensive position that he lost a lot of his power we got used to seeing in the cage. because he was thinking too much, and forcing his body to do actions that didn't come natural. his punches were arm punches.

3. Floyd was never in trouble. even when he ate the uppercut.

4. Floyd didn't try offense for the first 10 minutes.

5. it took Floyd longer to TKO Conor than Floyd thought. from the 5th on Conor was putty in his hands, but Conor kept eating his punches.

unfortunately, most of these nuances get lost when people simply defend or attack the word "carry".

fans of this circus all feel pride that Conor landed an uppercut and lasted almost 30 minutes, my points #1 & #5. that's fine. but they should also acknowledge the other points #'s 2-4.

and of course, vice verse. Conor detractors should acknowledge that - although Floyd was never in danger - finishing the fight was harder than Floyd expected it to be.

TLDR: Conor did better than many thought he would, and yet the outcome of this 'contest' was still never in doubt.

Last edited:
You're hilariously stupid.

You mull over my post history and conveniently picked out a out of context joke post by me in a troll thread.

Now post the thread where I made my official pick and kept the USFC title because of it:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/usfc-12-megathread-mayweather-vs-mcgregor.3596017/

You don't know shit about boxing and you don't know shit about fighting.

Go crawl back into your hole, clown.

>Muh pick wuz joking

>Admits to being a Conor troll

>Lashes out with more insults

Damage control ensues to by ADMITTED Conor troll

***MELTDOWN Detected***

This is just target practice now lad.
839698196.0.jpg

Not surprised with the bias and lack of understanding/respect of grappling from a boxer. Seen this shit myself, boxing trainers dismiss other arts and call their tutelage superior to everything else. Without testing...you could be even seen as some sort of "traitor" if you take a grappling class. Put it on PPV. Another UFC 1 showcase.

The chance of Floyd winning in a cage vs Conor?
Let me ask my mma teacher.

449.gif

I'd root for a double knockout and then they can both go fuck each other.

Floyd has a better chance at winning in MMA then what Conor had in boxing.

>Muh pick wuz joking

Hahahaha lol I suppose it's my fault for expecting your single digit IQ to tell jokes / picks apart.

This is the USFC bet thread where I am the 2x champ.

The same threads where when I call you out - you tuck your tail in your ass & run.

Son Peyote in USFC said:
The USFC Heavyweight Champion is picking Floyd Mayweather Jr.

I'd love to whoop all you clowns at once. But I have to do it one bum at a time.

Old man @phantomlord talked a lotta shit so his liver spotted scalp will be first.

If he pussies out, anyone from the top 10 can get it. Just say my name.

giphy.gif

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/usfc-12-megathread-mayweather-vs-mcgregor.3596017/page-4

>Admits to being a Conor troll

Making a joke /=/ being a troll. You must be a feminist.

>Lashes out with more insults
Those aren't insults, they're demonstrable fact. You act like a retard & get called out on it.

Just because you're as stupid as "the hulk" is big... doesn't mean you have to post your drivel in huge green font.

I believe we will see Floyd vs Conor is the cage, just watching Floyd social media, he already started to promote the fight, but ... the fight will not have ground fighting involved, Floyd is not crazy.

Will be a striking match in the cage with 4 ounces gloves most likely.

Boxing fans and mma haters will still use it as an mma win lol

Although if by striking match kicks are allowed, if i was conor i'd fly down to thailand or get some crazy muay thai guys from holland and train leg kicks and knees.

I really dont think Floyd would keep ANY opponent in there longer than he has to. Do you know how embarrassing it would be if he lost? And all it takes is 1 punch. At any time, 1 punch could make Floyd the laughing stock of boxing.

Floyd is not going to carry a fighter 10 rounds to put on a "spectacle" he doesnt give a shit about the fans really..Every round longer it goes, that increases the odds of a fluke punch changing everything.

If Floyd could have starched Conor in round 1, he would have.

Floyd fought more conservatively the earlier rounds because a fresh fighter is dangerous.

One punch indeed.

Jnrg-LqLywIczECof54O8pt-FcOvtG1z4GtoWytxGec.gif

Floyd after watching Gracies in Action would beat everyone in MMA bar Ngannou.

Back