pek.jpg

Too much alpha goatness in one pic

This might create levels of triggery amongst betas never seen before

2000's era was underrated

Also instead of Foreman rematch he fought..........washed up Chuck Wepner

KLITSHKO GOAT

fuck you again
<36>
Ali defined the sport. Even Klitschko will tell you that.

Ali all the way.

<36>
Ali defined the sport. Even Klitschko will tell you that.

Ali all the way.
Thats a fair point.

I just beleive Klitschko has always been exceptional and is best ever imo.

Lets agree to disagree bro

Your a fucking idiot dont reproduce

you fucking cunt fuck you

Who do you beleive is the Goat?

Fuuck off you nazi

And if you seriously think klitchko is the goat then you are in the wrong sport because you don’t know shiit about boxing

You need to understand that the conservative era was what wasn't normal. It was due to a weak liberal leadership and a backlash from all the liberal scandals. Add to that the orange crush with Jack Layton that divided the left so the conservatives were able to win. The most populated regions are mostly leftists and it's normal to have a leftist party.

So I don't understand what's a ''normal canadian'' for you
so you support trudeau is what your ultimately getting at?

Actually he mopped the floor in 36 seconds with UFC champ Tim Sylvia, then he lost to a couple of ex Pride fighters and known juicers, who couldn't win the title in Japan despite themselves being on steroids.

Don't make me list the ex Ufc champs, k1 champs and Olympians Fedor whipped in pride and embarrass you.

The 'easier competition' myth was started by jealous Chael Sonnen who fought numerous times in Japan and couldn't even scrape a win.

Steroid use in Pride made for tougher competition.

Mind you, all the Ufc champs were being busted for juice. Big Timmy, Josh Barnett, not to mention Coleman and Randelman...Who Fedor beat.

Now go upstairs and tell your mom want you want for dinner before i do it for you.

Damn kid you got super triggered by FACTS! “All those ex ufc champs”...you mean out of prime Sylvia and gatekeepers randleman and Coleman???? Bahahahaha. AA is only legit ufc ex champ fedro beat and we all know about AA chin.

Don’t get so butthurt because I owned you with FACTS! 4-4 under testing. He needs to go back fighting those Japan pro wrestlers with the refs having earpieces to get wins.

Now go upstairs and tell you mom that big daddy @JBJISGOAT needs some action you lil bitch.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention the guy on the left is such a sell out he's hanging out with Putin while Putin slaughters his countrymen. What a bitch.

Back