"Boxing needs Canelo much more for the future than it does Golovkin"

Id agree, Golovkin is almost done with his career and canelo is right in the middle of it- and one of the most popular/famous boxing stars to casuals. Still want GGG to win though

Hes not wrong. Canelo is the biggest star in boxing.

Thats no slight on Golovkin either. Canelo is in a league of his own as far as sales go.

So? What is this some bullshit excuse for favouring Canelo in decisions?

People just getting excuses ready for when Golovkin loses.

Reported for not posting girls like in your other threads.
images

Sorry i am slipping

First fight proved GGG has to KO or TKO him to win the fight. He's not going to get it on the cards.

People just getting excuses ready for when Golovkin loses.
fans of golovkin are saying that he's going to lose the decision because the sport needs canelo to win? i don't think so. i mostly see people saying he's either going to lose because he's old, or because canelo consistently gets retarded scorecards in his favor.

Or because Canelo consistently improves.

Or because Canelo consistently improves.
he does, no argument there. he could fight when he was 15, and he's making visible improvements with every fight.

but when the ginger gets ridiculous scorecards almost every time he fights, calling it an excuse is a bit rich. he's an awesome fighter, but let's not shit ourselves here.

fans of golovkin are saying that he's going to lose the decision because the sport needs canelo to win? i don't think so. i mostly see people saying he's either going to lose because he's old, or because canelo consistently gets retarded scorecards in his favor.
When people are complaining about a decision 3 months before the fight, yes, I believe they are just building up their excuse.

he does, no argument there. he could fight when he was 15, and he's making visible improvements with every fight.

but when the ginger gets ridiculous scorecards almost every time he fights, calling it an excuse is a bit rich. he's an awesome fighter, but let's not shit ourselves here.
My point is that people are writing excuses and leaving out that perhaps Canelo just legitimately wins. Its not as if thats some wild estimation.

Its the same people who said hed get blown out in the first fight. Same people who claim he now has no chance against Danny.

I forgot Canelo is only 27. For some reason I thought he was at least 2 years older.

My point is that people are writing excuses and leaving out that perhaps Canelo just legitimately wins. Its not as if thats some wild estimation.

Its the same people who said hed get blown out in the first fight. Same people who claim he now has no chance against Danny.
i mean, that sort of falls under the golovkin is old category. one guy is declining, the other is on the rise. i fully expect him to legitimately win this. i also expect him to get a sweeping 119-109 scorecard in his favor, even if he actually wins just 7 rounds.

I thought this was pretty obvious at this point. GGG gonna have to put him down and i dont really see that happening

When do tickets go on sale? I can't find any info?

For some reason, stub hub says they already have tickets available, the cheapest being $800, but I don't believe.

Back