Boxing site calls for Brendan Schaub to be fired

Well he can always get in the Steak business with Johny...

balletmain.jpg

Why did showtime hire him in the first place??

Last edited:
What he said is dumb, but these public outcries begging for companies to fire people are just downright stupid.

They're refering to his comments about Edwards, Tyron and Karyn only being there because they are black?

That's criticism towards FOX if anything, wouldn't call it "racist" at all. Idiotic if anything. Also the new trend that everyone who says anything that is even slightly controversial should be fired from their jobs is ridiculous.

If kimbo slice were alive, he could vouch for brendan.

basically, kimbo thought brendan was black.

Schaub is about as much SJW as you can get. The guy says dumb shit but this is just ridiculous. People will just keep trying to push that line, it's depressing.

Well, fuck Rick L. The starter and ONLY signature on his own shitty petition.

I’d love to find out where he works and have his ass fired. Fucking dickhead

They're refering to his comments about Edwards, Tyron and Karyn only being there because they are black?

That's criticism towards FOX if anything, wouldn't call it "racist" at all. Idiotic if anything. Also the new trend that everyone who says anything that is even slightly controversial should be fired from their jobs is ridiculous.

...and also his comments about Ngannou only being hyped because he's a scary looking black guy and everyone is afraid of blacks.

Not saying Shaub is terrible as an analyst but there are probably better qualified people for showtime.

More shocked that he was hired in the first place. I thought the whole point of the podcasting thing was that the whole job thing wasn't working out very well.

Oh and inb4 schaubdancinginundiespouncingonsomeguy.gif

There are some thin skinned mother fuckers in this world....

If kimbo slice were alive, he could vouch for brendan.

basically, kimbo thought brendan was black.

LOL, Schaub is like, ok Kimbo I'll go downstairs and get these guys, but you know I'm not black right?

Back