Boxing will see a great resurgence in 2018, courtesy of an amateur fighter...

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Timing is everything and you have 2 massive boxing matches one after another. Plus to a lesser degree, the return of Cotto.

Regardless of outcomes, it will be bigger than 2015.

All thanks to an mma fighter/ amateur boxer...lol.

Heavyweight should anchor the boxing industry but no one gives a shit about that division. We need a young brash killah like Tyson with a mouth like Connah and fists like sledgehammers...

Connah should raise a stable of clones.

The HW division is way more interesting than it was these last 10 years or so.

McGregor will take his beating, grab his check and run away from where the biggest numbers have always been (ie boxing).

But yes, 2017 is a much better year than 2015, boxingwise, and it has little to do with Mc Gregor. The year was great before he gets smoked, and will be great afterwards.

So you're saying boxings popularity will reach new heights because an mma fighter is going to get clowned by a middle aged, retired boxer?

{<huh}

So you're saying boxings popularity will reach new heights because an mma fighter is going to get clowned by a middle aged, retired boxer?

{<huh}

Said MMA fighter, the biggest name in his sport, needs boxing to get his biggest paycheck to date. Now, this is a fact.

Said MMA fighter, the biggest name in his sport, needs boxing to get his biggest paycheck to date. Now, this is a fact.
Biggest sporting event ever according to a certain bald fat guy who swears a lot.

How convenient, especially after both Rogan and White have always talked shit about boxing, even going far as saying the sport sucks and MMA is going to take over

I sometimes pity the rich on how theyre truly not happy and miserable but I think id sing different tune if I had a couple million

{<huh}

Say in a high pitched voice:
That's right muthaphukkaaaaaaaaa.

Say in a high pitched voice:
That's right muthaphukkaaaaaaaaa.

Put down the meth for a minute. Ignoring the fact that it will be watched worldwide by a smaller audience than mayweather pacquiao, it will do worse Ppv numbers than mayweather pacquiao.

Put down the meth for a minute. Ignoring the fact that it will be watched worldwide by a smaller audience than mayweather pacquiao, it will do worse Ppv numbers than mayweather pacquiao.

Now if I knew you, I'd say put your money where your mouth is homey... but I guess we'll see after the fight if you're wrong. (Cynical people are usually assholes.)

Next Saturday will be bigger, better and more exciting than the pacman fiasco.
(It was like fucking the hot bartender that you end up with one night and she ends up being the worst lay of your life.)

Now if I knew you, I'd say put your money where your mouth is homey... but I guess we'll see after the fight if you're wrong. (Cynical people are usually assholes.)

Next Saturday will be bigger, better and more exciting than the pacman fiasco.
(It was like fucking the hot bartender that you end up with one night and she ends up being the worst lay of your life.)
What is it with you guys asking people in a forum you never post in, who you've never met to put their money where their mouth is?

I bet when I can get good odds. I also don't troll the heavies.

Dropping in to say someone who most likely will never box again will raise its popularity is a really strange opinion. It shows how the UFC can hype a fight and con casuals into buying it. It won't be bigger, could be better, and if you listened to anyone who is a big boxing fan, the pacquiao fight went exactly as expected.

Dropping in to say someone who most likely will never box again will raise its popularity is a really strange opinion. It shows how the UFC can hype a fight and con casuals into buying it. It won't be bigger, could be better, and if you listened to anyone who is a big boxing fan, the pacquiao fight went exactly as expected.

Whatever you just said was wiped from my ass like a post Chinese buffet extravaganza. I hate hearing neophytes spew mierde all over the place like Trainspotting.

Whatever you just said was wiped from my ass like a post Chinese buffet extravaganza. I hate hearing neophytes spew mierde all over the place like Trainspotting.
Lol, you have no idea what neophyte means or you're a terrible troll or both.

Timing is everything and you have 2 massive boxing matches one after another. Plus to a lesser degree, the return of Cotto.

Regardless of outcomes, it will be bigger than 2015.

All thanks to an mma fighter/ amateur boxer...lol.

Heavyweight should anchor the boxing industry but no one gives a shit about that division. We need a young brash killah like Tyson with a mouth like Connah and fists like sledgehammers...

Connah should raise a stable of clones.

That is literally retarded.

The joke fight between the retired wife beater and the dude who has never boxed before is not changing boxing in any significant way at all. It's a one-off and a ridiculous one at that.

Boxing is just fine and always has been. We have been getting a steady amount of great fights for a couple of years now and this year has been especially fantastic but that has zero to do with some MMAsshole. Boxing is more fun this year because fighters are fighting each other. In part because of Floyd retiring and people giving up on that massive payday they chased for years and realizing they need to fight each other. Plus other fighters realizing it's time to fight for money and legacy instead of just to protect a record. Giving credit for ANY of that to Connor is beyond fucking stupid.

After next Saturday, the casual Conor/MMA fans who bought the fight will forget about boxing, and that's fine. The sport will continue to do just fine without them.

Boxing doesn't need Conor. Conor needs boxing.

How convenient, especially after both Rogan and White have always talked shit about boxing, even going far as saying the sport sucks and MMA is going to take over

I sometimes pity the rich on how theyre truly not happy and miserable but I think id sing different tune if I had a couple million

To be fair when you hear White and Rogan talk without their promotional hats on it's clear they do love boxing and did so before MMA ever really happened.

After next Saturday, the casual Conor/MMA fans who bought the fight will forget about boxing, and that's fine. The sport will continue to do just fine without them.

Boxing doesn't need Conor. Conor needs boxing.

The resurgence to some degree will be mma crossover fights like Aldo, nate, Kevin lee, etc... and boxers coming to the octagon.

It's the HW division that needs to pick it up a notch and get some characters in there.

Let's put the unretired Klitschko to fight Joshua... and win.

Boxing isn't going anywhere, it always has the potential to bring up a big fight that everyone watches, like Joshua v Klitschko. Even over here with Leapai fought Klitschko it was a huge story. The common denominator there is the HW division and this has never been more intriguing really.

As long as we can get Joshua/Parker/Wilder/Furies fighting and no ducking we could be in a golden era for the sport. If boxing has learnt something from MMA I'm hoping it is getting the top guys to fight. I can't really think of a recent great boxing trilogy. Often when the top guys fight it's a bit late, like Floyd/Pac, even like Canelo/GGG really.

The resurgence to some degree will be mma crossover fights like Aldo, nate, Kevin lee, etc... and boxers coming to the octagon.

It's the HW division that needs to pick it up a notch and get some characters in there.

No. This shit ends next week after Floyd stops Conor. Nobody will be interested in "crossover" fights anymore.

Everything about this post is laughable! Your clueless and this is a pathetic trolling attempt
Boxers aren't going to be looking at fighting cross code fights in mma and aldo, Nate etc will be domestic level pros, no one will give 2 fcks other than mugs like yourself.

A lot of people are gonna be disappointed when May wins easily.

Still can't believe this shit is being sanctioned much less people are eating up.

Back