Boycott Optics Planet and X-Products

Dick’s saying they are Staunch 2a defenders is like sayin, “I’m not a racist, BUT......”

@RerouteToRemain posted a clarification by Optics Planet in another thread. Said the problem was being in Illinois and not them trying to make some moral stand. This X-Products guy can suck a dick though. And his wife can suck mine. :cool:

Well the glock store is in California and they sell standard magazines.

Yeah, Dick's can suck a... well, you know. Good news for other retailers like Cabela's and local gun shops. They'll be happy to take the business.
90% of dicks revenue comes from apparal, shoes, and sports equipment. They literally dont give a flying fuck about bubba's 'boycotting' their firearms divisions since said divisions were a 3rd rate side show for them anyway.

The joke is, the same guys saying they are going to boycott dicks will still be lining up to buy all their ammo. Dicks' ammo sales shit all over Bass Pro's. at least round here they do.

90% of dicks revenue comes from apparal, shoes, and sports equipment. They literally dont give a flying fuck about bubba's 'boycotting' their firearms divisions since said divisions were a 3rd rate side show for them anyway.

The joke is, the same guys saying they are going to boycott dicks will still be lining up to buy all their ammo. Dicks' ammo sales shit all over Bass Pro's. at least round here they do.

I'm just shocked people buy ammo in stores tbh.

Dafuq?

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/bumble-banning-guns-profile-pictures-003346357.html

Dating app Bumble is joining the dozens of major companies that have decided to take the fight against gun violence into their own hands following a string of mass shootings and renewed discussions around gun reform.

Starting immediately all profile pictures with visible guns and other deadly weapons like knives will be banned. Bumble is using a team of 5,000 contracted content moderators to sift through newly uploaded profile pictures as well as existing ones.

But of course there are exceptions.

And because the issue isn't black and white, there will be an appeals process - for example, a competitive sports shooter may be able to have their photos restored. Additionally, there will be an exception for active military or law enforcement in uniform. Bumble also won't censor photos from user's Instagram account, which can be optionally shown on a user's Bumble profile.

IF I CAN'T BUY A FULLY AUTOMATIC MICRO UZI OR INGRAM MAC-10/11 YOU KNOW I'M GUNNA BOYCOTT

Back