Brad Tavares Injured & Out Of TUF Finale vs. Israel Adesanya; Thiago Santos Potential Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Sucks. Was really starting to warm up to that fight. Santos is a good replacement though. He's an excellent striker.

Santos vs Palestine is a way better match up

Sucks. Was really starting to warm up to that fight. Santos is a good replacement though. He's an excellent striker.

Much easier fight than Tavares...especially for a striker like Adesanya.

wow thiago santos is a way better fight

I really like santos. I always confuse him with brazilian cowboy though. If it wasnt for that hammer.

I FUCKING KNEW IT!! I am feeling so smug right now because I fucking predicted it.
I predicted Tavares would magically become injured.
So, therefore, it's bullshit. He didn't injure himself. He just didn't want any part of Israel Adesanya and who can blame him. Tavares is on good momentum and has to fight Israel who is lower ranked and also on a streak.

If I can find it in my older posts I'll quote it here.
......(fucking knew it).

Damn, that would be a great replacement.

Great matchmaking.Kudos!

Three fighters in the title and i have no idea who is either one of them. I guess i'm becoming casual.

Three fighters in the title and i have no idea who is either one of them. I guess i'm becoming casual.
If you don't know any of these 3 than yeah. I'd say you are. Santos is a top 15 fighter and I believe Tavares just broke into the top 15. But he's been in the UFC for many years now. Adesanya is one of the hottest new prospects.

This is an easier fight for Israel. I'll probably lay something down on him winning inside the distance when I'm in Vegas.

Didnt Santos just get KTFO last month?

If you don't know any of these 3 than yeah. I'd say you are. Santos is a top 15 fighter and I believe Tavares just broke into the top 15. But he's been in the UFC for many years now. Adesanya is one of the hottest new prospects.
Yeah Tavares has been around a long time. Santos needs a new nickname. Im calling him brazilian Thor.

Santos getting picked apart unless he starts wrestling

I FUCKING KNEW IT!! I am feeling so smug right now because I fucking predicted it.
I predicted Tavares would magically become injured.
So, therefore, it's bullshit. He didn't injure himself. He just didn't want any part of Israel Adesanya and who can blame him. Tavares is on good momentum and has to fight Israel who is lower ranked and also on a streak.

If I can find it in my older posts I'll quote it here.
......(fucking knew it).
Yes he broke his own foot on purpose. Wow

Great replacement. It's nice when things work out like this. It doesn't happen often enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back